Thursday, April 26, 2007

Monty's Miscellaneous Musings...

It's the 26th of April and I don't really have a lot of stuff to say. Just a whole bunch of little things...so, it's a bit of a ramble today.

Firstly, I'm excited as my friend Matt from London has emailed me to let me know he's coming over for a holiday in June! He's an Australian living in London and is coming back to visit the family who all live in Perth, however he's also going to pop over to Sydney for a long weekend to see me! I met Matt last year when I travelled to London and Eastern Europe for "Monty's Shagging Tour". I met him via Gaydar and chatted to him for about a month before going to London and meeting him in the flesh. Matt holds a special place in my heart (awwwww) as he was my first ever gay sleep over - before him, I had never spent the entire night with a guy. I ended up spending a couple of nights at his place which was very conveniently situated about 10 mins walk away from my brother's place. Mark (my brother) was a little disconcerted at the time, as he was still adjusting to the fact that his little brother was gay, let alone sleeping with a strange man in London. Matt's a very sweet (and sexy) guy however, and we've been in touch ever since so it's exciting that he's flying all the way from Perth just to see me again! Yay!

I also received my first non-blogger fan mail the other day! There is someone out there who actually reads my blog and enjoys it and was motivated enough to let me know! I was very excited by that fact. I mean, it's certainly very gratifying to have all you fellow bloggers commenting on my blog - never dreamed that I would develop, dare I say, a readership - but when a non-blogger is reading me too, well, that made me feel quite chuffed indeed!

This week I am so so unmotivated at work...it's busy, but I couldn't give a damn! Terrible attitude I know. Hence, why I am writing this in the middle of the day! It's also achingly painful to look out of the windows here at work at magnificent blue skies when yesterday, when we had a day off (Anzac Day for all you non-Aussies), it was pouring rain, grey skies and cold!
It's also Pink Shirt Thursday! I was very pleased to see that my friend James who I work with turned up in a pink shirt. Unfortunately CGWG didn't! But I am wearing one of my pink shirts and am about to go out for some lunch so hopefully I'll see lots more! I must say, walking around on Tuesday, it was gratifying to see that the Tuesday Rebel Alliance has obviously given up because it was all just the standard white and blue shirts. As C Montgomery Burns (of Simpsons fame) is want to say..."Excellent!"...

10 comments:

Tom said...

Crap, I forgot PST! I was blue & white stripes today! That must be why it's felt like Monday all day!

Christiaan Kidd said...

I wore navy blue today... shirt, pants and jacket.. all navy blue... power and authority it was...

Passion and romance didn't get a look in!

It was also 5.30am when I woke up and totally forgot to wear my pink shirt....

Pink shirt Friday perhaps???

Darth Gateau said...

you have a non-blog reader? Fantastic! I want one!! Where'd you get it?

You also have a brit buddy on the way! Your first sleep-over guy. So cute! I can remember my first sleep-over guy - he was hot but turned out to be a real arse. You're lucky you picked a nice one.
I'm currently resplendent in pink shirtedness. Evidence is lacking however, as I'm not sure the other half would be too impressed if I asked him to take the, now obligatory, pink shirt and pants pic and if one turned up on my blog there'd be more than just a raised eye-brow from him I reckon.

Campbell said...

I still remember my first gay sleepover. It is a very special night, and hopefully will a special person. I am still in touch with my first and yes, he holds a place in my heart too.
You must hold a special place in his heart too if he's coming all the way from Perth to Sydney, just to see you. He obviously knows you're worth it!
....and June, that's almost next month!!
You'll be ticking off the days on the calendar soon!

FireHorse said...

"...I don't really have a lot of stuff to say".

The 'little' bit that you did say, you said well. You looked nice in the photo you have of you wearing your pink shirt last Thursday.

Monty said...

Tom!!!!! I'm shocked, suprised, and flabbergasted!!! I can't believe you of all people would forget! *sigh*

Craig...what the...??? Next week!

DG - take the pic, take the pic, take the pic!!! he he he!

Campbell...I AM counting the days! yay!

Denys...wait till you see this week's pic!!!

Darth Gateau said...

I've only just seen you pink shirt thursday pic - it didn't oad up before.

Cheeky glimpse of upper thigh...

nice..... cufflinks.

Darth Gateau said...

also...

what kind of undies do you have on in that pic? The refelction appears to display plenty of bare buttock - are you wearing a jockstrap?
Quel sauce!!!

Campbell said...

And I thought Muzbot was a tease last week!!
Monty...ooohhhh....that little reflection in the mirror.....leaves us wanting more!!!!

Monty said...

There was no bare buttock DG...just my 2(x)1st jocks. And yes Campbell, the idea was to leave you wanting more! There's a limit to what I'm going to reveal to the world in general. ;-)

Labels