Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A long weekend...

It seems like EVERYONE is going away for the Easter long weekend...with the exception of poor ol' me! I've basically invited every person I know to attend the Pet Shop Boys concert with me, and they're all not going to be here! It's so depressing! I may have to go all by myself, and that's always a risky thing...Monty, in a crowd of men, couple of drinks, dancing to PSB...I'm seriously worried that the "slutty phase" will re-emerge!

Notwithstanding that fact, it should be a good weekend! Two of the friends that I went to MG with, Baz and Waz, have decided that I don't get out enough in "the scene", and so are taking me on a trashy night out on Oxford St on Saturday night! I've not really had a night out in the clubs so it should prove to be interesting at worst, and heaps of fun at best. I'm not really a clubber, however now and then, I don't mind the odd boogey on the dance floor! And having Baz and Waz looking after me should ensure that I don't mis-behave...too much!

Sunday, my friends James and Jacqui have booked me for I don't know what! My birthday is next Tuesday, so it's an early celebration of that...I'm just not sure how we are celebrating - they are not saying! Not sure if I should be worried or not!

And Monday, I'm sleeeeeeeping! Recovery! It will be bliss!

Despite Tuesday being my birthday (I shall be turning, ahem, 31...and some months), I'm not looking forward to it at all. I've had a painful tooth over the last few weeks, which has been kept at bay with the assistance of sweet drugs! (prescription drugs of course) But come Tuesday, I'm going to the Dentist, where they shall knock me out and rip out the offending molar! So methinks Monty will be a rather miserable chap on Tuesday evening! 'twill be soup for dinner I fear!

I'm rewarding myself with a post-birthday massage with my hunky masseur on Wednesday evening...ahhhhhh, massage! mmmmmmm...

Have a great long weekend everyone...particularly all you who are heading out of the city!

6 comments:

Tom said...

Baz and Waz... weren't those the people who were on the Block TV show a few years ago?

Have fun at the PSB!

Monty said...

Different Baz and Waz - these ones aren't famous at all. :-)

kenny said...

I think men hit there Prime in there thirties.

IAN said...

wasnt it gav and waz?
this bunnys not going away for easter. ill be curled up inside cause its cold and there is snow due. might head out to the splash bar on saturday night tho as there is a great dj playing, susan moribito.
have fun at psb : )

Monty said...

You're right Ian...it was Gav and Waz now that I think of it. Wonder what ever happened to them...they certainly were a flash in the pan! Enjoy your weekend curled up! Found some friends to go to PSB with...yay! ;-)

FireHorse said...

Gav and Waz have had more than their 15 minutes of fame. Fuck you Andy Warhol!

I'm not going anywhere for Easter either. My building is so quiet I could (but I won't) run down the corridors naked. HEHE

Labels