Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A killer meme...

A HUGE meme courtesy of Stuart who commented on Tom's blog...

Are your parents married or divorced?Married - they're about to celebrate their 44th Wedding Anniversary!
Are you a vegetarian? No flippin' way! An essential part of my diet is dead animals!
Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
Have you ever come close to dying? No actually...I haven't even been in hospital (apart from visiting that is)
What jewellery do you wear 24/7? My Gold Chain that my parents gave me when I was 16, and three rings.
Are you eating?chewing gum at the moment...Extra Sugar Free in the new 14 piece pack!
Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Nope...just the green leafy bits!
Do you wear makeup? Only moisturiser and lip balm.
Would you ever have plastic surgery? I doubt it. I'm too good looking already! LOL
What do you wear to bed? a pair of boxers
Have you ever done anything illegal? Ummm, no, unless you count the occasional speeding in my car...?
Can you roll your tongue? yep...among other things...
Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope...so all boys out there, drop me a line! ;-)
Do you believe in Abortions? I do believe in abortions, they are a fact of life. If you mean, do I approve of them, then that's a whole different question.
What is your Hair colour? dark blonde
Future child’s name, boy and girl? Umm, I'm gay - doubt I will be having any children. BUT I do love Javan as a boys name.
Do you smoke? No way!
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Italy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Never have, never will.
If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Book a ticket to Europe leaving tomorrow to see my brother Mark, and my good mate EIB and celebrate with them!
Gold or Silver? Gold
Hamburger or hot dog? Hot dog
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Icecream
City, beach or country? Hmmm, city
What was the last thing you touched? This keyboard
Where did you eat last? At my desk here at work
When’s the last time you cried? When I came out to my parents
Do you read blogs? Hell yeah!
What colour are your pants? Charcoal
Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? No
Ever been involved with the police? I'd like to be involved with a policeman, but No, haven't been involved with the police (apart from the last time we were held up)
What’s your favourite shampoo/conditioner and soap? Dove
Do you talk in your sleep? I don’t think so
Ocean or pool? Ocean
What’s your favourite song at the moment: It's an oldie...Flamboyant - Pet Shop Boys
Have you ever had a cavity? Yes...for my regular readers, they would assume that, having had my tooth extracted last week.
Window seat or aisle seats? Window
Ever met anyone famous? Would hardly call her famous, but Johanna Griggs is about it. Not that exciting really. BUT my friend Steve's best friend just met Kylie!
Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Yes, I'm pretty happy with things so far.
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl of course!
What is your favourite sport to play? Touch football
Basketball or football? Football (as in Rugby League Football)
When was the last time you went to the bathroom? About an hour ago
Do you drive a with a gear stick? Nope...auto.
Are you self-conscious? I have been known to be...
Have you ever given money to a bum? Yes
Have you been in love? No, not yet
Where do you wish you were? On holidays...anywhere!
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
Can you tango? No, but I can salsa!
Last gift you received? A choc Easter Bunny
What occasion did you receive your gift? Umm, Easter
Last thing you spent lots of money on? I purchased a lovely jacket today at lunch. Depends on how much "lots of money" is defined as...
Where do you live? North Shore
Last wedding attended? My ex-flat mate (and best friend)'s wedding which is almost exactly a year ago...21 April 2006
Favourite restaurant? Cafe Sydney
What is your favourite kind of car? Jaguar
Most hated food(s): Seafood
Most loved food(s)? Roasts (except pork)
Can you sing? Yeah, kinda
Person on your mind? hmmm, the guy I am meeting tomorrow (on Pink Shirt Thursday)
What’s your least favourite chore(s): cleaning the bathroom
Favourite drink? Shiraz
How long was your longest drive in a car? In one go...Townsville to Brisbane
What are your siblings MIDDLE names? Duane and Julian
How often do you smile? All the time
What was the last thing you said? No, I'm OK.
What is something you’ve learned about yourself recently? That I'm hopeless at sticking to my New Dating Paradigm
What colour is your watch? Silver with Gold accents and a dark blue face
What do you think of when you think of Australia? Home
When was the last time you squatted to pee? Last year in Singapore
Who is the last person you liked? He reads my blog, so I'm not saying
Are you close to your mom? I used to be...
Where does your best friend work? At a school
What is your least attractive feature? My slim frame
Do you have a roommate? No, I live alone
Do you prefer paper or plastic? Paper
What colour is your bedroom flooring? Beige
Do you have a chair in your room? Yep
What time of day were you born? about 9am
Do you know anyone engaged? Yes
What’s your favourite number? 33
Do you know anyone named Laurie? No
What colour is your mom’s hair? Mid-brown, with grey streaks
Do you have a dog? No, I live in a unit
Where did you live in 1987? Townsville, Qld
What happened to you in 1993? I found out my brother Mark was gay
Does your first memory involve your dad? No, it involves my great grandmother actually
Do you remember singing any songs as kids? All the time...
When was the last time you went swimming? February this year
Has your luggage ever got lost? It's been stolen...in Malta!
When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? About a week ago.
Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nah...think it's more an American thing.
Do you play an instrument?! Violin
Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? No
Do you like fire? When I'm camping!
Are you allergic to anything? No
Have you ever been to a spa? No
Were you popular in high school? Not really
Did you take science all four years of high school? Yeah
Do you like butterflies? Yes
What is the last book you read? A Garden in Lucca
Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Coke absolutely!!!!
What is one thing you miss about your past? How carefree it was
Did you ever see the school nurse? Never had one
Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? No
What is one thing you’ve learned about life? Life is a journey and happiness in life depends on being happy within yourself, not achieving certain things, or attaining certain material possesions.
Are you jealous of anyone? Of all those people who are happily partnered/married. *sigh*
Is anyone jealous of you? Don't think so...
When was the last time you were in an elevator? I work on the 16th floor of my building...I use the elevator many times each day!

5 comments:

Tales of the City said...

Hey monty.. I have started a Pink shirt thursday - for tomorrow.. (inspired by you of course).. should be amusing as I blind copied about 10 guys at work... lets see.

Monty said...

FANTASTIC! Though, I must direct all credit to TOM! He's the one that started it! Can't wait for tomorrow! yay! Let us know how you go in the UK!

Darth Gateau said...

I have my pink shirt pressed and ready - although loads of people wear them (the other half has about 10 and he works in the City!), the tough thing is going to be to get everyone to wear them just on Thursdays. Although there was an official Pink Shirt Friday a couple months back for Breast Cancer research here in the UK.

Single Guy said...

That's long! I love Cafe Sydney too!

Christiaan Kidd said...

Hey Mr Monty...

I have posted your questions in my blog with shiny new answers...

Was fun! Thanks!

Labels