Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's Pink Shirt Thursday...

As suggested by Tom, our all-running, all-swimming triathlon-competing fellow blogger, I'm wearing my pink shirt today! But it was funny, as I was walking through Nth Sydney to my bus stop, and in the city on my way to the office, I saw a couple of guys wearing pink shirts and it was like...'hmmm, I wonder if...or is it just a random act?'. Who knows! But hey, Tom has started it off, and if we all spread the word, it could catch on!

On a different note, I've bounced back! Feeling pretty good today - thanks in no small way to the messages I received via this blog, and the texts, emails and phone calls I received over the past couple of days! It's lovely to know that you do have friends out there! And a very very very pleasant massage last night - I practically floated home, watched my fave TV shows on ABC while eating dinner with a lovely glass of Shiraz Viognier, and then crashed at 10pm!

So now I'm revitalized, in my pink shirt (and looking rather smashing I must say), and ready to attack the day! :-)

8 comments:

Single Guy said...

Good on ya mate! I forgot my pink shirt!

Tales of the City said...

I am wearing mine here in London (I own 5 - different shades, fit, style..) to work. I am quite pastel today. haha

Muzbot said...

Yay... I wore mine.

Englishman in London said...

Hey - this pink shirt thing must be catching - my IB students have a pink wearing day each week. They all turn up wearing pink shirts and accessorise.

Funny how what was once seen as effeminate and gay is now seen as metrosexual! Hmmmmmm . . . .

Tom said...

Excellent, well done!

But only a glass of shiraz? Since when did wine come by the glass?!

Monty said...

Glad to see it was an international event! :-) We need to publish our pics to inspire more!
Tom, after the weekend I had, and the general anesthetic I had on Tuesday from the dentist, thought I should take it a bit easy on the alcohol intake! lol

Volacious said...

Shiraz Viognier huh?
I picked up a bottle of that during my last Hunter Valley trip... quite a nice blend methinks!

Hrrm... Pink Shirt Thursday huh? Much better than "Casual Friday" :p

Monty said...

I got onto Shiraz Viognier in the Barossa! Viognier has a delightful bouquet which just enhances the Shiraz. It's only ever 5% Viognier so the flavour is still very much Shiraz (which I love).

Labels