Thursday, April 19, 2007

The 10 Commandments of Gaydar...

Received this in an email from my mate EIB, and it was too good to keep to myself...

The 10 Commandments of GAYDAR

1. Thou shall ONLY be friends with guys you fancy
2. Thou shalt still look for casual shags despite the "Partner" link in the profile
3. Thou shalt have an age range of 18 - 99 but snub anyone over 30
4. Thou shalt show thy penis but not thy face
5. Thou shalt repeat thyself in chat rooms every five seconds
6. Thou shalt not bother reading profiles
7. Thou shalt pretend to look for a boyfriend but only look for shags
8. Thou shalt lie about thine age
9. Thou shall not really tell thy wife about thy liking of cock
10.Thou shalt be as camp as tits and state "straight acting"

4 comments:

Tales of the City said...

LOL.. Oh so true Monty.
PS Pink shirt Thursday was a dismal failure with my boys.. they rebelled. and wore ..wait for it... WHITE!

Campbell said...

Now this should definintely help me! Thanks Monty (and EIB).

Monty said...

Well, CTGuy, Tom, NSSG, Muzbot, Darth Gateau and I all wore pink shirts...so it's a start! lol

Campbell, I wouldn't rely on this list! lol

Guy In London said...

Hell, if only I'd read number 9 a few weeks ago.

Labels