Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pink Shirt Thursday...

Well, I must admit to seeing fewer Pink Shirts today than I did last Thursday! But still, it was on a more international scale this week...with Londoners Darth Gateau and CuteCTGuy joining us Sydneysiders in the pink! Here in Sydney, Muzbot has proven himself the hottest pinkster by posing in his shirt, without his trousers - a true flirt!
NSSG, Tom (of course) and yours truly also flew the pink flag! And, I've decided to expose myself with a pic too...nothing quite up to the standards established by Muz mind you...it's a very tame picture indeed!

8 comments:

Tales of the City said...

What with Darth, the Tequilla, Muzbot and now you.. the pressure is on to expose myself... perhaps in a pink shirt...

Single Guy said...

The man behind the shirt..you look good in PINK

Monty said...

We want full exposure CuteCTGuy! *wink*

Thanks NSSG!

Guy In London said...

Monty, nice to put a face to a name (even if back lit profile).

Check out CuteGuy's post today - almost as revealing as Muzbot.

GIL

Tales of the City said...

Monty.. you got partial exposure.. go check it out!

Christiaan Kidd said...

OK, I am going to throw myself into this phenomenon of 'Pink Shirt Thursday'.

I will defiantly cast off the shackles of my usual shades of blue - Power and Authority (in colour psychology) and bravely tackle the shades of Passion and Romance.

I used to have a pink shirt about 10 years ago and I met the man of my dreams who eventually broke my heart while I was wearing it. No wonder I haven't worn pink since!!!

Clearly, it is time to kick out the blues! Thanks Mr Monty!

BTW - you are a bit sexy in that photo...

Englishman in London said...

Monty,

Glad you liked 'The 10 Commandments of Gaydar'. Think I will send you 'A Bedtime Prayer' too!

It seems pink shirt Thursday is catching on - I too have joined in subconsciously it would appear! Maybe GAYDAR exists. Wore mine last Thursday to afternoon tea at The Gresham Palace!

Your chum Muzbot certainly looks great in his pinkie!

Muzbot said...

Looking very smart there with a matching tie too! I'm glad this pink shirt picture day is catching on...

Labels