Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Up up and away...part II...


I'm starting to get very excited now! I have less than 3 weeks of work left before I'm on 6 weeks' holiday and just over 4 weeks before I actually fly out of Sydney. I posted a blog a couple of weeks ago about booking my London flights with Virgin Atlantic and over the course of the last couple of days, have booked more flights for the other legs of my journey.

So far...

4 Oct Depart Sydney
5 Oct Arrive London
13 Oct Fly to Cairo
17 Oct Return to London
31 Oct Fly to Paris
4 Nov Return to London
8 Nov Depart London
10 Nov Arrive Sydney

There may be one more side trip to take between the 17th and 31st Oct but I've yet to work that out.

There's so much I am looking forward to - seeing my brother Mark and his B/F Simon again (I'm staying with them whilst in London so I expect to be seeing quite a lot of them), seeing one of my oldest friends (Marie) again, seeing Matt again, meeting Darth Gateau, Guy In London, CuteCTGuy and possibly one or two other London bloggers, seeing more of London, Paris and Cairo and surrounds, and the highlight of course will be spending time in Cairo and Paris with my lovely friend EIB. It will be almost exactly 12 months since we last saw each other and I'm really hanging out to see him again and have some major chats with him! And giving (and receiving) the last 12 months' worth of hugs that we owe each other. Both he and I (esp me) have been through some fairly significant stuff over the past year and our regular Sunday chats have been a great source of advice and reassurance (and lots of laughs) which has really cemented our friendship! Can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Tom said...

W-hoo! Have fun!

Darth Gateau said...

we're getting ready for your arrival....
The bunting will arrive next week, the red carpet is being hoovered and GIL is looking for a new hat to wear at the airport

Joshua Carrey said...

Hey Monty, it's definitely a shame I'm not in London... not even close, unfortunately.

I'm glad yr enjoying my tragic endeavours!

Have fun in London. Hope u get lots of sleazy sex!!

Dan in Melbourne said...

Would be good to catch up if you've got the time. Probably on your 2nd or 3rd stint in London.

Labels