Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick update...

OK OK, I'm being harassed left right and centre about my, errrm, abstinent lifestyle with Bruce. It's now been 4 weeks since my last shag and I've decided that I'm going to have to get me a shag. It's not going to happen with Bruce; I just get the feeling he's not ready for it, and perhaps will never be, with me anyway. I think he's a smashing guy, but I think I shall have to wind back a bit on how much I see him. The thing is, when I am with him, I'm having fun, and don't mind just sleeping with him. But, yes, Monty is still human after all and has needs! So, if Bruce isn't going to put out, then I shall have to find me another man! Which means either hanging out in bars (soooo not appealing at the moment) or back to Gaydar dating. Alas, my useless PC at home has now officially carked it and so I can't log onto GD! Oh, the quandary!!! I have to take it to a man to fix this weekend, but until then, it's going to be a loooooong week! Thankfully, I'm seeing Bruce on Wednesday night which will be enough to keep me distracted, but will also increase the level of my ummm, need! Hmmmm, I think I should have had me a back-up plan!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Monty, four weeks without a shag? I'm surprised haven't carked it yourself, just like your PC.... Surely your neck of the woods has an internet cafe or two? A quick Gaydar fix, send out a few feelers (so to speak), set something up? You're a resourceful lad; I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Off to the Simpson at the crack of dawn. Looking forward to catching up over dinner when I'm back in town.

How was your weekend down the coast with McD and Evan? Did Bruce go along as well?

Big hugz,
ZB

Peter said...

What's wrong with a vibrator or dildo?

GB said...

I feel shocked. Trying to be helpful, I googled 'gay sydney beats' and a page on wikipedia came up! Does wikipedia have no shame? Anyway, squirt.org has over 12 pages of information on Sydney, so if you want a backup plan, I don't think you'll have much problem LOL.

GB xxx

T said...

Praise the Lord - he has seen the Light ! Amen, Monty !!

Tom said...

No real experience of such things so can't give you advice... just be careful not to do anything which might close doors with Bruce, if you don't want them to be closed that is.

Oh, and 4 weeks doesn't seem an excessively long time. LOL. ;)

Oh, and another thing... real gay men have Macs not PCs... I think it's time to ditch your PC drudgery and see the light! :P

Monty said...

ZB - I do have one or two boys up my sleeve that I may be able to whip out at short notice! ;-)

GB - to have shocked you has gotta be something!!! I'm impressed at your resourcefulness! Thanks for your hard work on my behalf!

Tom - not closing the door on Bruce, just think I need to get out more...I've not been dating anyone else for the past 4 weeks! Oh, and how long has it been for you????????????? *wink*

Mac v PC - well, trust me - I'm seriously thinking about it. Muzbot is a HUGE promoter of his Mac and it seems to work well...so I could be persuaded! :-)

Angus said...

Err, this might sound a bit simple but maybe talking to Bruce about your raging libido might be worthwhile before finding a quickie.

Monty said...

Hi Kenny - don't think I've seen you comment on my blog before, so welcome! :-) As for talking to Bruce...trust me, I have! Everytime we sleep together in fact - he knows aaaaalllll about my raging libido and what I would like to do to him (and him do to me). It's not for want of trying, trust me! But thanks for your advice anyway, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to comment! :-)

Dan in Melbourne said...

Yay! Get a mac! So much more pleasant!

Labels