Monday, September 17, 2007

Back into it...with a vengeance...!

"What's he back into?" I hear you ask. Well, if you read my previous post, you'll have half an idea! Yep, that's right folks - Monty got himself laid over the weekend...a couple of times! Wahooooo!

During the week, I actually realized that I did have a backup plan - I just hadn't really thought about it as such. I met Harry months ago - during my slutty summer in fact - and we had a one night thing. He's quite an attractive English guy, about 5'11", reddish blonde, a bit reserved, here with work. He was not interested in relationships as such, which suited me fine in summer - it was a bit of fun and that was it. He very coincidentally sms'd me a couple of weeks ago, suggesting we meet up again and I had put him off (as I was deeply into Bruce at that stage). So it was simply a matter of texting him and lo and behold, he was on my door step Friday night! Wahooo! Drought broken! (well, maybe not exactly a drought, more just a 4 week dry spell)

Saturday, I was having a lazy'ish arvo at home, reading the paper when my friend DG rang and asked if I felt like going for a drive. It was a gorgeous day outside and so I was more than happy to do so. He rocked up in his brand new convertible Audi TT!!! Sensational!!! The top was down and we were motoring all over the North Shore, looking fabulous and enjoying the buckets of sunshine (and the admiring, if slightly envious, glances of fellow motorists)! It was a great afternoon; and it was lovely to catch up with him as well!
Saturday night, it was McDreamy's official birthday celebrations and I did him up an arrangment as my gift - this is a pic of it. Evan made us dinner (rather declicious too) and then we toddled over to the Newtown Hotel for drinks. We were met there by one of Evan's friends, Sam - a tall, hairy and quite attractive gent! I am still pondering as to whether this was a set up by Evan or not...hmmm... Anyway, we stayed there for quite a few drinks, chatting our heads off and enjoying McDreamy's great selection (well, with one exception that we won't mention) of music on the jukebox. We then grabbed ourselves a cab and hit Manacle, a reasonably benign (well, it seemed rather benign, apart from the chain web in the middle of the floor) leather bar in Sydney. McDreamy had, earlier in the week, promised to find me a leatherman to shag - frankly, whilst a man in leather is quite nice, I wasn't particularly fussy - I just wanted a man to shag! I don't quite remember how long we stayed there; I think we had a couple of drinks before McDreamy and Evan decided to leave. They walked out the door, and Sam and I looked at each other and without a word, just started snogging like there was no tomorrow!!! We finally came up for air about 5 minutes later and he said "I've been wanting to do that to you all evening!"...wahooo! Needless to say, I invited him back home and so I got my second shag for the weekend! Fantastic! He's a lovely guy (aren't they all?), interesting, with a good conversational style, very nice furrrrrry chest, and errr, well, lots of other good stuff!!!
He left around 9am yesterday (he had a swimming class to go to) and so I went straight back to bed and caught some more zzzzz's! Evan rang at around 12.30pm and after a quick shower, the boys collected me for our Spit Bridge to Manly walk. Another gorgeous afternoon spent with two wonderful friends; the harbour was at its most spectacular with all the sail boats out, the water was a magnificent cobalt blue fading to torquiose near the shore and clear as! The walk itself is 9.4km's, mostly through the Sydney Harbour National Park, but also through touches of suburbia, along some beaches, a couple of parks and some towering cliffs. We ended up at the Bavarian Beer Cafe in Manly, beers (or in the case of Evan, glass of rose) in hand, an early dinner with the sun setting over the water. Delightful! The pics are from our walk...

So an action (in more ways than one) packed weekend for Monty - good food, good friends, good shags and plenty of alcohol! Who could want for more? :-) he he he! I'm certainly back into it - with a vengeance. I think a slutty couple of weeks before I hit Europe is on the cards! Wahooooo!

5 comments:

Campbell said...

Sounds like a weekend that had most of the necessities of life! Enjoy for the next couple of weeks until more fun and excitement o/s.
Take care Monty.

Single Guy said...

Good for ya Monty!!!

I need a good shag too!!!

It seems everyone has gotten a ride on DG's new car...everyone except me!

T said...

hooray - now that comprises a great weekend, Monty. Well done xxx

Canberrabiker said...

Fun filled weekend - I wondered why you didn't blog for a few days !

Oh, and nice bokeh in the pic of you with Manly harbour in the background.

I so need to get up to Manacle - been about 2 years since I've been there. I've always wanted to rock up there on the bike (in the leathers, of course, heh, heh, heh)

Englishman in London said...

Blimey!

Bit of a wizz with some flowers aren't you?

Ever considered a career change?

I hear personal finance is a bit of a breeze!

Labels