Friday, September 14, 2007

APEC Long Weekend...

It's now Friday and I'm only just getting to last weekend's activities. My lovely friend McDreamy has already done a post about the weekend so suggest you read that. But I must say, it was a fantastic weekend - so good just to get out of Sydney with two wonderful guys and relax big time at the beach house! We ate, drank, slept, and relished the excellent weather! Gloriously sunny days spent lying in the sun reading papers, playing Trivial Pursuit and of course, mountain bike riding through the Conjola National Park!

Highlights of the weekend:

1. Biking through the national park and getting nice and muddy! McDreamy's virgin bike got well and truly initiated!
2. Discovering that despite our very diverse backgrounds (me - finance, McDreamy - medical and Evan - design), we were very evenly matched at Trivial Pursuit! We all have our strengths of course, but my big weakness is SPORT! I'm crap at it - not surprisingly, McDreamy and Evan exploited that to the hilt! lol
3. Going to sleep on Friday night with the rain thundering down on the roof!
4. Waking up Saturday and the skies were blue and the sun was warm!
5. Spending time with two of my favourite friends!

I got some awesome photos on my new camera, but thanks to my useless PC, I can't upload them yet. I'm taking the PC into a man on the weekend who'll hopefully fix it and so as soon as it's done, I'll download them and post some!

Now, back to my Get-Monty-Laid-Mission! Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

T said...

yes may be you need to join some gay social groups as a way to meet guys - tho' a lot of them revolve around sport which may not be your thing. How about fruits in suits ??

Have a good one :)


and can we catch up for a drink again sometime ?

Joshua Carrey said...

Hey, you are so lucky to be going travelling. I hope u get laid and leave a broken heart (or arse) in every port!

kevin said...

Monty,
Im pleased to hear that you have had a great weekend so far. Good luck with the getting laid part...i'm sure you'll have no problems!!

Not long now til you go to London. Im also going in October so i cannot wait for my holiday too.

Kev in NZ

Englishman in London said...

WOW!

Haven't read for a week or so, but bloody heck lad - in the words of that great lyricist Ronan Keating - your 'Life is a Rollercoaster' and I feel as though I am just hanging onto the back car!

What impressed me is your new response to relationship break-ups. You sound so level headed! You seem so worldly!

x

Monty said...

Thanks for your messages guys!

EIB - yes, well when one goes through enough of these breakups, one gets quite practiced at dealing with it! LOL Enjoy the ride! ;-)

Kev - your holiday - are you going to the UK too???

:-)

Labels