Tuesday, September 04, 2007

PS...


I just thought I'd add a small'ish comment after receiving feedback last night and today about my post of yesterday. Firstly, I hope I didn't come across as being negative or distraught, as I'm not. Yes, I'd like to see more develop but I'm not desperate to have a boyfriend NOW! I am really really liking what Bruce and I currently have, and so Tom, I agree, no need to rush - I'm content to let things just happen or not happen as the case may be. Worst case, I've found myself a friend, best case...who knows! A snuggle buddy is a great thing to have and he's sensational at snuggling! Over the next four weeks, I look forward to getting to know him better and better and then, when I return, hopefully, we can resume where we left off and go from there!

Thanks everyone for your care and concern! But no need to worry! Monty is in a good space at the moment! :-)
And this is the picture that my employer has used for my internal Directory listing. Not sure whether I like it or not...

11 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

the pic makes you look very businesslike, which is exactly what you want in this case!
Next pic should have you wearing your loudest outfit that would be least suitable for your company's needs!!

Muzbot said...

If you get a good friendship out of your relationship with Bruce, then you are one lucky man Monty. Very lucky.

Tom said...

What? No pink shirt?! LOL! Nice photo though, you look like you're about to be on TV... I can just see it on the Ten News... and now, over to Monty for the finance news!

Anonymous said...

Hey M.

Glad to know you're okay with things as they are. Was a bit worried about you, but it sounds as if you've got a good take on the situation. Hope it continues to work well for you.

I'm off to the Simpson Desert next week, and you'll probably be in Europe by the time I return. And I'll probaby be in Sri Lanka by the time you return. Should we compare our calendars for December and see if we can't find a time for lunch?

December.... Bloody hell, where has this year gone?

Hugz,
ZB

Single Guy said...

Good picture. You look serious..like a banker!

Monty said...

DG - I'll think about that for the next pic...maybe a pic down at the beach house in a loud Hawaiian shirt? ;-)
Muz...I'm feeling pretty lucky at the moment...hope the feeling will continue.
Tom...It was a MONDAY, so no pink shirt. And everyone here thought I looked like I should be an ABC newsreader! ha ha!
ZB - December! Holy crap! Have a good time with your travels!

Canberrabiker said...

Definitely ABC newsreader material LOL. I like the pic - less pensive than your previous photo posted.

As for Bruce - I'm glad you're in a good place with that. I do hope it develops into something more though - for both of you.

kevin said...

You're looking very sassy in that suit and tie.

I agree with everyone when they say you look like an ABC newsreader....even though ive never seen ABC News!!! I suppose we would say TV1 Newsreader here.

Seriously very sexy though. I'd trust you for my banking needs.

Kev in NZ

GB said...

For what it's worth I really LOVE that pic LOL. I think I've said it on my blog before but I always enjoy getting the kit off guys who wears glasses, because glasses somehow lend an air of respectability which makes activities seem taboo and hence more exciting! And the suit and tie just emphasise that :-).

GB xxx

PS: Hmmmm, white collar on a blue shirt plus a busy tie?? Sorry m8, but my mother always taught me never to trust guys who's shirt collar is a different colour to the rest of their shirt, especially when worn with an inappropriate tie LOL!

IAN said...

Dapper!

Monty said...

Ian - thanks!

GB - it wasn't a white collar on a blue shirt - just a trick of the light I think. It's a completely plain blue shirt, with a stripey tie. I NEVER wear shirts with white collars (unless it's a white shirt of course)...yuk yuk yuk! :-)

Labels