Friday, September 28, 2007

It's the start of my holidays...!

Well, almost! Only 4 hrs left of work and then my holidays start and I'm off for 6 whole weeks! I'm going through my work like a whirling dervish at the moment and have only 3 relatively minor items on my list of work-things-to-do still not done. I'm starting to feel excited!!!

Walked outside briefly today and felt it...that first hot breath of summer! FAB-U-LOUS! It's so close, you can feel it. Of course, the irony is that I'm about to fly over to the Northern Hemisphere where the temperature is heading southward! So typical that the weather NOW starts tantalising me with that first flush of summer! Damn! Well, at least Egypt will be warm!

http://www.blogfriday.net/

4 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

You're absolutely right about the weather in the northern hemisphere taking a dive. We are getting our heavy coats out for the first time in months.

Winter is approaching fast.

Thanks for taking part in BlogFriday!

Sh@ney said...

Ahhhh lucky lucky you! 6 weeks...I hope they go ever so SLOWLY! xoxo

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Did I not already have words with you about rubbing this in?

Phil said...

If I don't get to wish you a happy holiday, I hope you have a great time! A 6 week holiday sounds fantastic!

Labels