Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another meme...

This pic is a couple of years old...

Stole this Meme off Phil...

A is for age: 36
B is for booze: Absolutely!
C is for career: Personal Banker
D is for dad's name: Ray
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Champers of course
F is for favorite song at the moment: SexBomb - Tom Jones (sad, I know)
G is for guy: Love 'em...would like one at the moment...
H is for hometown: Townsville, Qld...escaped in 1990 (thank goodness)
I is for instruments you play: Violin (or at least, I used to play)
J is for jam or jelly you like: Apricot
K is for kids: None of my own, 1 nephew and 2 nieces
L is for living arrangements: Live on the North Shore, live by myself
M is for mom's name: Dorothy
N is for name: ummmm, Monty
O is for overnight hospital stays: About 36 yrs ago, when I was born.
P is for phobia[s]: No medically diagnosed ones...but I hate cockroaches
Q is for quote you like: "Do I make you horny baby, do I?" - ahhh, ya gotta love Austin Powers
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 10 years...with my hairdresser. But as for romantic relationships...hmmm, about 4 weeks! Eeek!
S is for sexual position: A boy has to have some secrets...
U is for unique trait: An ever changing (as in on a daily basis) hair style
V is for vegetable you love: Sweet potato
W is for worst trait: A tendency to fall for guys who aren't falling for me!
X is for x-rays you've had: The usual dental ones, and an MRI
Y is for yummy food you make: Beer up the bum chicken of course! I'm world famous for it! :-)
Z is for zodiac sign: Aries (but it doesn't mean anything to me)

...and yes, there's no T...don't know why!

Firsts..
First job: Postage clerk
First screen name: bankerbj (and before you say anything, the "bj" bit are my initials and not anything else your smutty minds may come up with)
First funeral: My great uncle's - I was about 8 yrs old
First piercing: Haven't had any - probably never will...have a low pain threshold.
First tattoo: None...yet...
First credit card: David Jones' card...of course!
First kiss: Sheesh...this is getting personal...first proper kiss would be Andy, July 1, 1999 (I was a late starter)
First enemy: Hmmm, there's not anyone I can think of that I would call an enemy. I think hate is such a negative emotion which is more work than it's worth.
First favorite musician: Abba :-)

Lasts..

Last car ride: Sunday, coming home from the beach house
Last kiss: Bruce, last week - he's a good kisser, even if he doesn't put out! LOL
Last movie watched: Beaches (McDreamy brought down to the beach house every tear jerker girlie movie he could find)
Last beverage drank: WellBeing smoothie...yummmmmo!
Last food consumed: Dinner last night!
Last time showered: this morning
Last CD played: Rudebox - Robbie Williams
Last website visited: the website for our Paris hotel - booked our accommodation! yay!





Now..


Sex: Male
Birthday: 10 April 1971
Sign: Didn't I answer this already?
Siblings: 2 brothers - both older
Hair color: Medium Brown with blonde highlights (sounds so gay doesn't it)
Eye color: Green/blue
Shoe size: 7 1/2
Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
Clothes: Suit, shirt, tie, socks and my new boots! (I'm at work)
Hair: ummm, it's looking rather stylish today
Makeup: Does moisturiser count?
Emotion: excited (about my holiday) and not particuarly stressed by all this work that I have yet to do...
Boyfriend: I wish!





Future..
In an hour: Lunch
Tomorrow: Same as today really
Next week: ditto
Next month: I'll be in London, one day away from Cairo! wahoooo!
Next year: Hopefully settled with the man of my dreams!
5 years from now: Much more settled with aforesaid man of my dreams!!
10 years from now: Really settled with aforesaid man of my dreams!!!

12 comments:

Campbell said...

Make sure you enlarge the pic everyone. It's worth it!
Monty, you should create a 'T' for us.

Muzbot said...

Are you serious? Apricot Jam? Monty Monty Monty. I could not think of anything worse... Luckily you and I have other things in common. :)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I thought that was a rucksake at first glance... obviously not. Looking very dapper and sexy there Monty (but that ain't nothing new)

Haha, great meme.

First peoper kiss at 28, whoa really late starter... oh I'd feel like a complete tramp if I told you how old I was :o(

Canberrabiker said...

nice pic, where was it taken ?

Darth Gateau said...

I want a tattoo - let's ask Muzbot for advice!

Guy In London said...

As the actress said to the Bishop "Gosh, that was a long one!".

As GIL said to Monty "Very Revealing".

Phil said...

I hadn't realised there was a 'T' missing!! Good pickup ;-)

And what, you had time to complete the entire meme at work??

T said...

cute meme Monty :)

'Dont worry be happy'

Monty said...

Muz, I don't normally have jam at all, but had to pick a flavour. But yes, there's things that we have in common which are much more important than jam!

SSD - you're 24 or 25 aren't you? And you, you are a complete tramp - that's why I like reading your blog! LOL

CB - pic taken in Perth, outside their BellTower (you can see the brass Swan that my hand is resting on)

DG - Well, I've seen all of Muz's tats, apart from the most recent one, so will discuss with you when we meet up.

GIL - it was a long one! And somewhat revealing - though methinks I've more revealed via email to you than on my blog! ;-)

Phil - yeah, I was not really feeling like working yesterday so blogged instead! *blush*

Sh@ney said...

Ahhh what a great meme...I never seem to be able to complete them, guess it's the lacking in my life experiences...And might I add that your quite the handsome devil...*blush* Now I can see why it it so easy for you to be on the dating scene...They must swoon over you...We have sonmething in common, it's not groundbreaking & I dont think we could connect on the basis, but I also HATE cockroaches! And 'Beaches' what a tear jerker alright! Seems McHandsome & I like the same movies...Hope you have a wonderful trip next month, I can only envy you of course...hugs my friend xoxo

Darth Gateau said...

I'm pleased that I read your responses, as I meant to ask why you're leaning on a duck in your picture.
Now I know it's a brass swan. Such quality.
;¬)

Canberrabiker said...

Good meme, so tried it myself.

Labels