Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday McDreamy...


It's my dear friend McDreamy's birthday today so feel free to drop on by his blog to read his story and wish him well. He's become, in a very short space of time, a big part of my life. He's my doctor, the boyfriend of my lovely friend Evan, and a good mate - and his musical taste is very similar to mine (which poor Evan has to cope with, with such good grace and humour) which makes for lots of fun whenever we go away for the weekend! :-)

Love ya to bits McDreamy - hope you had a lovely night last night, a great week ahead, and an even better 38th year!!!

Monty! xxx

3 comments:

Christerbjorn said...

WOW,
Thanks Monty, I appreciate your post so much.
Evan gave me a sneak peak at some of the artwork he is putting together for my Birthday. He's a very talented designer and a very intuitive person. I'll show you and if I can take pics, I might be able to post some of it on my blog.
Thanks again, I look forward to seeing you on the weekend.
McDreamy.

Sh@ney said...

Mwah! McHandsome has a good friend! - YOU...xox

GB said...

I was gonna leave a comment but the comment got too long so I turned it into a posting on sunglasses. You're a handsome guy, but HATE the sunglasses LOL!

GB xxx

Labels