Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a great week I'm having...

Yes indeedy! After a rather good weekend, this week has been a delight! I stayed in on Monday and Tuesday nights and got myself two early nights in a row which made for a very well rested, and consequently quite perky, Monty at work. This meant that I've been zinging through my work which is always a good thing! AND I had a date with Sam last night! A very GOOD date! He's lovely - even better when I'm sober (which I was last night). We just had dinner and a bottle of wine, followed by some Gelato and coffee. Nothing spectacular but I didn't need that - I was enjoying his company too much to notice!

AND he's a fabulous kisser! He was keen to see me again, and so we're going out for dinner tomorrow night as well! And I can't wait!

Does this all sound familiar? LOL It's a bit tricky, as I fly out in two weeks to the day, so I'm not sure how things are going to go. I do like him, and he seems to like me. But things will only just be starting when I go o/s and I'll be away for 5 weeks so who knows!

But I am going to enjoy it while I am here, and see what the lay of the land is when I get back. Can't do any more than that.

2 comments:

Englishman in London said...

You cannot beat a good kisser Monty! Well I suppose you could! Depends on your tastes! lol

Sh@ney said...

Ahhhh just have fun, above all else...I am so glad for you. Really!

Labels