Saturday, December 29, 2007

Time on my hands...

I'm a bit at a loss at the moment. I had deliberately not scheduled anything for this weekend, as I had pretty much booked out the rest of December and so really felt like just having an unplanned weekend - just flying by the seat of my pants, see what happens kinda thing. And it's bitten me in the butt. (now how's that for mixing my metaphores? lol) Anyway, I find myself on a Saturday night without plans and I really feel like doing something! Most of my friends are out of the city at the moment, and the ones I have here are either busy, or haven't responded to messages! sigh...this was not part of the plan! :-(

3 comments:

Tom said...

Well... pop over to blockbuster, grab a DVD, and spend the evening on the sofa with a bottle of wine. :)

Peter said...

Sleep late so you're rested for the New Year's Eve party you're going to

James said...

There's nothing quite like a Saturday night at home. Some takeaway. A bottle of wine. Michael Parkinson. What could be better? :)

Labels