Thursday, December 13, 2007

Meme...

Haven't done a Meme for ages, and saw this one on both Muzbot and Darth Gateau's blogs and it's quite a good one...so here goes...

1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
I was around 8lb - I was the heaviest of mum's babies, ironic given that I've always been the lightest of her kids ever since!

2. What's you're sugar poison?
I maintain a lolly jar on my desk at work - I'm such a kid sometimes! I love those candy Teeth! I also love donuts!!!

3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
Cheese! As much as I am a carnivore, I LOVE cheese! I'll often make me a yummy cheese platter on a Sunday evening and that's all I'll have for dinner! Prefer the aged cheddars, particularly Mersey Valley Sharp 'n Crumbly!

4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Achy Flipping Breaky Heart

5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
Miss Robertson, my high school music teacher. She was lovely - I absolutely adored her and actually kept in contact with her for a few years after.

6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
Spitting! I think it is a vile habit!

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
I'd probably buy me a CD or two...

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
No not really. I rarely remember my dreams, and the ones that I do are generally nice ones!

9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
Scandanavia - not only tall, blonde, built guys but I would love to see the fjords!

10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?
I have a knack for remembering dates (as in birthdays, significant moments etc, not the romantic date kind). And all sorts of useless Trivia...I'm the king of Trivial Pursuit.

6 comments:

Campbell said...

It's funny how nobody seems to answer the first part of the first question - When were you born? Everyone focuses on how much they weighed....hhhmmmm.....

Darth Gateau said...

some of us actually avoided mentioning when we were born, Campbell. It's too terrifying. How much we weighed is easier as it's the least most of us have weighed in all our lives!

Monty said...

Campbell, it's actually asking, "When you were born, how much did you weigh?" It's not asking "?When were you born and how much did you weigh?" ;-)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Very interesting.

I agree spitting is a vile habit

Campbell said...

...oopppss.......how embarrassing!
I'll try to remember to read properly next time!

Canberrabiker said...

King of Trivial Pursuit eh ?

Sounds like a challenge :)

Labels