Monday, December 03, 2007

5 Fundamental Rules for Gay Men...

FIVE RULES FOR GAY MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE

1. It's important to have a man who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a man who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a man who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a man who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very, very important that these four men do not know each other.

McDreamy emailed this to me and I thought it was rather amusing so decided to share it with you!

7 comments:

kevin said...

Amen to that!

Kev in NZ

kevin said...

Hey mate,
No more trips for me on the horizon just yet. Got to save up again! Canada was great though. Perhaps i should hop skip and jump over to Sydney next time.

Just been catching up with your blog.

Congratulations on your new government in Australia by the way.

Kev in NZ

Monty said...

Kev, your next trip HAS to be to Sydney...for Mardi Gras!!!

Fancy Pants said...

Hear hear! I've had all of them except for the one who cleans -- that's always me. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...thanks for the laugh

T said...

... I did not see that coming : I laughed out loud !!!

GB said...

Perhaps that's where I've been going wrong. With all the guys in my life, those categories overlap to some extent LOL!

GB xxx

Labels