Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aches and pains...

I've written previously about my Hunky Masseur who unfortunately moved to London in July this year. I actually met up with him while I was over there and we spent the day at St Paul's Cathedral and wandering the streets of The City Of London. But since his departure, I've not been able to find me a decent masseur.

I logged onto Gaydar over the weekend and noticed this quite hot guy had left a track and so I had a look at his profile and it turns out, he's a masseur. Interesting, but I gave it no further thought. Until Monday, that is. About lunchtime, I realized that my right shoulder was incredibly sore. And as the afternoon progressed, it got stiffer and stiffer (my shoulder, that is, you with the dirty minds).

I have not experienced this kind of muscular pain before, this overwhelming agony, where I did not even want to use my arm. And so, when I got home, I remembered this guy's profile and sent him an urgent message requesting an urgent massage! Thankfully, he could fit me in on Wednesday evening and so last night, finished work right on 5pm, raced home for a quick shower, and then over to his apartment.

I've gotta say, he's probably even hunkier than my original "Hunky Masseur". And the massage...well, it was BRUTAL! But I knew that it wasn't going to be one of those stress-relief-nice-and-easy-feel-good kinda ones, given the pain I was in. So I was mentally prepared, but HOLY CRAP! Pain city!!! But beneath the blinding waves of pain, I could feel my shoulder relaxing, the muscles loosening...and his magnificent 6pack (he rested my hand/arm against his stomach briefly when he was stretching my shoulder). And so I left there feeling waaaay better!

Today, my shoulders are a little sore, but it's the good sore...not the tight, uncomfortable feeling, but just residual soreness from the pummelling I got last night. I think I have found me a new Hunky Masseur! Wahooooo!

PS Before you ask, NO, I did not get a "happy ending"! :-)

1 comment:

Single Guy said...

No happy ending..what's the point of having a hunky guy then! LOL

You were sore..from what! LOL

Labels