Monday, December 24, 2007

I guess it's Christmas...

Well, it's 11.50am on Christmas Eve. I'm sitting here at work...it's dead! Which is a very good thing. We're on skeleton staff but thankfully, the clients have decided to get themselves on holidays and are not bothering us! So, I've done a little bit of work - just the finishing up of a couple of outstanding matters - and have chatted to some colleagues, played some games online and have read a few blogs. I'm leaving around 1.30pm and am driving straight down to the beach house so I should be there pretty early! It's going to be an interesting Christmas - I'll be spending it with my brother's ex-boyfriend Phil and Carter so it's a bit of an orphans' Christmas - but it will also be fun! I'm also making my internationally renowned Beer-Up-the-Bum chicken which the boys are looking forward to! And I am sooo looking forward to just chilling, going to the beach, lying in the sun, drinking beer and champers and relaxing! Lovely!

So, I will be offline for a few days - returning to Sydney on Friday 28th. So, I want to say thank you to all of you, my readers, for your contribution to my blog over the past 12 months. I have learned lots from you and appreciate every single comment you make. Have a great Christmas everyone!!!

Lots of Aussie hugs to you all

Monty! xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great brief holiday.

kevin said...

.....and wishing you many kiwi hugs.

Kev in NZ

Tom said...

Happy Christmas!

Isn't beer-up-the-bum Turkey more appropriate?! Hope you have a relaxing break!

Single Guy said...

Happy Holidays Monty! Thanks for your friendship and for your blogging!

GB said...

Yeah m8, HAPPY CHRISTMAS :-). I haven't heard of "beer up the bum chicken" but then perhaps that's because I'm a Pom!

Love and kisses, GB xxx

T said...

Best wishes back at you Monty.
May 2008 be simply marvellous. xxx

Labels