Friday, December 07, 2007

Busy busy busy...

It's a crazy time of year! And I'm tired already! I've had a big week, granted, with my promotion and all. But it's just been flat out socially! I've got a couple of different friends over here from the UK and so two nights this week have been spent with each of them respectively. I went to Carter's place on Tuesday night for dinner - Carter is the friend of my brother Mark's, who was on holidays in the UK at the same time as me. Carter wanted to show me his brand new apartment as well as all of his purchases from the overseas trip. So it was great to catch up with him. Last night, I caught up for dinner with my gorgeous friend Evan. It's always a delight to spend time with him; we're very relaxed in each other's company and there's always lots to talk about! Tonight, it's the second of our work christmas parties followed by SG's catch up drinks at the Columbian - will be great to see him again!

The thing is, I don't have any nights free until next weekend! And I really feel like an easy night at home...I NEED an easy night at home! I'm totally whacked out! Even the days this weekend (which I normally keep sacrosanct for Monty time) are booked out with lunches/picnics/BBQs!

And one other thing that has been keeping me busy is FaceBook! It's suddenly kicked into life in the past week and it's almost a full-time job keeping up with all of the things on it. I'm playing 3 Scrabulous games at the moment (and getting my arse thoroughly whipped by Tom on one of them) plus I'm still uploading my holiday pics.

It's all fun but thank goodness christmas is coming up - I'm going down to the beach house for about 4 days and it will just be lots of lazing around in the sun, going to the beach, drinking and eating. PERFECT!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Ha ha! I'm sure you'll get your own back on the next one!

Congratulations on the promotion by the way! :)

Englishman in London said...

A man who is in such demand - sorry I haven't caught up with you this week. Maybe call you Sunday at beach!

x

Single Guy said...

I hope you had fun!!!

Labels