Thursday, December 20, 2007

This week...

I am feeling rather strange actually. The best way I can describe it would be that I'm feeling rather bemused. This week is totally dragging...this feels like the slowest week for a really long time! I am really fanging for the weekend to come...but it's still only Thursday. This weekend, I'm having a dinner party for a few of my good friends and I'm really looking forward to it. I love doing dinner parties, but never get the opportunity. So, it should be lots of fun. I just wish this week was OVER!

5 comments:

Phil said...

Damn, I miss out on Monty's dinner party :-(

Hope you have fun!

Cheers,
Phil

kevin said...

Looks like im going to miss out on your dinner party too. Next time...

Kev in NZ

Peter said...

I missed the plane, so I miss out on the party too :-(

Have a great time all of you!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Hell I might not be able to come but where the hell is my invite?

Have fun bro.

Campbell said...

Enjoy your dinner part Monty. We want a report after it, including menu (and anything else you deem of interest!)

Labels