Thursday, August 09, 2007

Single...and Shaved...

Not that either being single or shaved have anything to do with each other, I just liked the visual alliteration of the title!


Well, as many of you are aware, C3 and I have parted ways. Hopefully, in a few weeks when he's OK again, we'll be able to resume our relationship on a friendship basis. I think he's a great guy, just not the right guy for me. So, Monty's single yet again.


And, as the title suggests, I've shaved off the beard/stubble. Did that on Saturday arvo...and I must admit, I looked in the mirror as I was doing so (always a good thing to do) and it was like the real me was back again! I had fun with the beard, but I don't think it's ever going to be a permanent addition to my face...even if I re-grow at some future time.


Speaking of faces, I've been receiving a few invitations over the past couple of weeks to join Facebook as a friend of the invitee. Well, finally, last night I signed up and in the process, I think I may have inadvertently sent out email invitations to pretty much all of my address book! Not what I really wanted to do, but I'm such a techno-klutz that I think I have! The main problem is that it's gone out to guys that I'm only chatting to on Gaydar as I have their MSN (and consequently their email address) details! Scary! Well, it's my fault...shouldn't have joined up when I was tired and needing to go to bed!


I can't believe that it's Thursday already, and you know what that means...Pink Shirt Thursday (which of course, I am wearing). I had a haircut last night before I went over the C3's place and so I'm now looking clean shaven and styled! Ready to attack the masses of boys with my newly single status! lol


It's been a busy week and thankfully, the weekend is drawing ever so close which is excellent...need a relaxing and chilled out one!

11 comments:

T said...

LOL - I had a haircut last evening too - before I headed home to watch 'Thank God You're Here'.

and yes thanks for the invite to Facebook - I wasted a heap of time on it today instead of working !!!

Peter said...

Maybe another PST picture of Monty C,S & S [cut, single & shaved]

Christerbjorn said...

Great Minds think alike.
I shaved off my beard and now sport my traditional Goatee, I also got a haircut from the Hot young guys at a ruff 'n Tumble barbar in Miranda yesterday (Lucky they put a cape around you to hide the movements down below).
McDreamy.

Steven said...

I think Facebook automatically emails people in your address book. Other than that, what do you think of it? I've had invitations also but keep putting it off.

Englishman in London said...

Hurrah!

Welcome back Monty. The face rug look is so retro retro.

Get out there this weekend - fun these last few days away!

Tom said...

Crikey, that's advanced... what's a facebook?! LOL!

Shame it didn't work out with C3 but hope you can still be friends with him. You'll find someone in time - what's the rush?

Are you City2Surfing at the weekend?

Campbell said...

mmmm....I think we need another pic just to remind us what the Single and Shaved Monty looks like! We'll be able to see it in your eyes!

Sh@ney said...

Single is great, you get to put everything back into perspective again. Hmmm... As for the shave bit...You have the choice, thats the best part...I think it would take me 15 years to grow a beard and then it would be nothing more than a goatee with some lip cover...lucky bugger...*winks*

Monty said...

OK OK, I'll post a pic - will try and take one this weekend of my newly shorn locks and shaved jaw!

Tom, City2Surf...you've gotta be kidding!!! That involves exertion! lol

Single Guy said...

But you looked so cute with your stubble!

Welcome to the Single club again! I need to read about C3. I'm missing something!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Looking forward to the picture, a face like yours shouldn't be hidden, and shouldn't require an excuse to upload either ;o)

How'd you manage to do that on facebook, its quite obvious before it emails invites to your entire address book.

So wheres my invite?

Labels