Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bruce...

Well, he's hot as, a very sweet man, and when I mentioned that I blog and that I needed a nom de plume for him, he requested BRUCE! So, Bruce it is.

He was away for the weekend, which made it drag somewhat...thankfully, I had my shopping expedition on Saturday, Single Guy's birthday party on Saturday night, and Sunday martini's with my mate Muzbot to keep me occupied. But, I staggered home at 7.30pm Sunday and he sent me a message..."I'm on my way over". Bliss! It was soooo lovely to see him again - we just sat on the couch, consumed a bottle of Shiraz Viognier and chatted for a couple of hours. I then suggested he view my new bedroom linen and so he did...and it passed muster with him! yay!

Needless to say, I was a little tired on Monday, but I was one happy little vegemite! He was even more tired, but he invited me to dinner at his place and so I toddled on over last night and spent a very relaxing and really domestic evening with him. And then he coughed up with the "Bruce" comment. OK, it's not my favourite name, but thankfully, it's not his real name. I actually really really like his name, it suits him perfectly.

Tonight, I'm going home and sleeping - having had very little sleep over the past two nights! He is similarly shattered! But we have a dinner date tomorrow night which is very exciting!

I can't believe how much I'm gushing over him actually...I emailed my lovely friend Evan on Monday and the whole flipping email was about how wonderful "Bruce" was, how sweet he is, how HOT he is, blah blah blah, but I could not help myself! This is really not good...I need to get a handle on myself and control my emotions. . . it's just so damn difficult! ...sigh...

Needless to say, all other dates have been cancelled! Monty is smitten!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Sounds like things are going swimmingly with Bruce. Can't wait till you're ready for your friends to meet him!

We still gonna do lunch one day this week, or are you too shattered?

ZB

Anonymous said...

Good for you Monty!!!

Enjoy the ride, whether it be long or short, high or low, exhausting or tiresome....just enjoy it :D


....and tell us all about it!!!

Tom said...

Bruce! LOL! He must be a pom!

Fingers crossed. Have fun at dinner tomorrow! :)

T said...

yes Monty - we want some delicious details please !!!! or does he know about the Blog ??

Tales of the City said...

Woo hoo indeed.. does this mean we shall have to pack away the European boys? I thought i had filming rights.. :-)

Campbell said...

Hope the date went well with dinner and......whatever!
Enjoy Monty!

Darth Gateau said...

oh yes!! We'll have to cancel the European stud wagon. Never mind - we can just keep them all locked up safe until some other stray blogger arrives at our shores lonely and in need of comfort...

Sh@ney said...

Smitten...Sounds lovely...You have every right to brag, a new romance, the potential for ever lasting happiness...Gosh, send a litle my way Please. So happy for you, may it be all that you have ever desired. xox

Labels