Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back into the fray...

I haven't really done a lot of dating of recent months, just the odd one here and there, culminating in my date with C3 and the few weeks of that. So I've been feeling a bit rusty of late and so, last night, decided it was time to get back into it. And did I get back into it...with a vengeance!

There's been quite a few guys that I've been chatting to for a while off and on. And so when I jumped online last night, my internet connection nearly melted down (well, y'know, relatively speaking) - started getting messages left right and centre! Had a couple of guys on Gaydar and a couple on MSN Messenger, all going at once! I tell you, it was challenging but very mentally stimulating! Fortunately, I had only consumed a small glass of wine with dinner and so was mentally alert otherwise it could've got messy! I was going for a couple of hours - it was quite intense but lots of fun. The outcome...I've got myself a date for every day this week through to (and including) Sunday! All newbies! So much for Monty's New Dating Paradigm - the NDP is sooooo last season! Monty's back into the fray...and loving it! It's not quite my all time record of 9 dates in a week, but I've gotta be happy with 5 for the week - hey, I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Give me a week or two and I'll see if I can't beat my record! he he he!

10 comments:

kevin said...

Hey Monty,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and im pleased that i have a new fan.

So you are going to be busy all week dating right. You will have to give us an update each day of each one through the week. I hope Mr Right is there for you.

I hope you survived the heatwave in Sydney the other day. It's been bloody cold here. -3 last night and top temp of 6c today brrrr.

Have a good day,
Kev in NZ

Sh@ney said...

Gosh!

Campbell said...

Sounds like you're really wanting to break that record Monty!
Enjoy and have fun.

Canberrabiker said...

Lucky bugger ! But what happens if more than one iron in the fire turns red hot ? Will you, like Helen of Troy, have to choose between the fairest ? Remember, her choice started a war that lasted 10 years...

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Five is still quite respectable.

Good luck, just a word of caution, make sure you don't double book, unless its a three way your looking for ;o)

T said...

have fun you crazy boi ! xxx

sandy said...

In a week?! I don't think I've ever had 5 dates in a decade. Have a blast and let us know how they go!

Tales of the City said...

Canberrabiker - Paris was the one who had to chose the fairest of all the goddesses and he chose Venus (or Aphrodite depending if you are Greek) who bribed him to win the title with the promise of Helen wife of Menalus(?). Paris then abducted her to Troy and that caused the war.. and launched a thousand ship.
Right mythology lesson over. Sorry Monty!! Well looks like you are going to have some fun times in Europe... and your travels.

Darth Gateau said...

Well if you can't fit them all in, I'd suggest you have a gentleman recruitment event - have them all turn up at once. Have some smile trials, humour testing, shapely leg comparisons and then those who make it thru all of that need to be snog-approved, bedworthiness assessed and spoon-tested.
If you need any further recruitment advice please let me know...

Campbell said...

hhmmm... you might have to give a version of speed dating a try!

Labels