Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pics...

Pictures are going up on blogs left right and centre at the moment...check out McDreamy's blog and Pedestrian Fair's blog - both have posted recent and 80's pics! I'm a HUGE fan of this.

I must say, now that I've posted a couple of face pics, I'm a lot less nervous about posting more. And seeing as how I've met quite a few bloggers in person now, there seems less reason to hide my face! So, be prepared readers, for more of Monty!

Anyhoo (picked that expression up from Muzbot), met up with fellow blogger Tom last night and we watched The Simpson's Movie - me for the first time, and Tom for the second time. Sensational! I love the Simpsons and this was just 90 minutes of pure Simpsons WITHOUT ads! How good does it get!!! Sensational! And it was great to catch up with Tom as well, as always.

Tonight is C3's birthday dinner. We're going up to The Summit Bar on top of Australia Square for drinks (and I'm meeting 4 of his friends which is kinda scary) and then having dinner in the restaurant there as well. I've not been to the top of Australia Square since 1980 when we came to Sydney on a family holiday. At the time, it was the highest building in Sydney. Not anymore, but I'm still looking forward to going back up! And to the dinner. I'm a bit nervous about meeting his friends. Hope they like me! Hope I like them!

3 comments:

Christerbjorn said...

Hey Monty,
You know they'll love you just as Evan and I do, there's nothing not to like. Thanks for advertising my Blog Pics, I'll be working out how to scan some 80's pics when I get to work.
Have a great night and give C3 a big Birthday hug from me.
McDreamy.

Tom said...

Good to see you last night!

Have a great time tonight with C3. Never eaten at the Summit but been to the Orbit bar lots of times - it's great! The views are brilliant.

And the google rss feed reader I was talking about is here: http://www.google.com/reader

Campbell said...

Be yourself Monty and they cannot but like you.
Can understand it's a bit scary though, meeting his friends after such a short period of time.
Enjoy!

Labels