Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two Month Anniversary...

Yes, that's right folks, can you believe it??? Monty has made it to two months with the same guy!!! It blows me away that in January I was ranting like there was no tomorrow and today, McBrad and I are celebrating two magical months together! And hopefully, we'll be celebrating many many many more months and years together as well.

It's going to be fairly low key tonight as tomorrow night, McBrad's niece and her husband are over from WA and we are taking them out for dinner...so that'll be our official celebration. AND they'll be the first of McBrad's family that I meet...gotta be on my best behaviour!

I just find it amazing that the last two months have flown by so quickly - it only seems like yesterday that we met! And yet, I couldn't imagine not having him around...we've so quickly settled into a very comfortable partnership. And I'm thoroughly in love with him - I know he has his quirky ways (not that he'd admit that he has quirky ways) but they're part of who he is and I love him for them. I'm just totally smitten!

Anyway, enough of this mush!

8 comments:

Bodhi said...

G'day! I just wanted to quickly say that I love your blog, and have given a link to you on mine. Keep up the great work!

Bodhi
Sydney, Australia
http://itssydneybitch.blogspot.com

Monty said...

Thanks and welcome Bodhi! :-)

Peter said...

Congrats B. on two months of L.O.V.E.

Just be yourself instead of behaving.

Anonymous said...

Hey Monty, congratulations! You and McBrad obviously make each other very happy. May it continue forever.

Campbell said...

Congratulations Monty - enjoy each day and try not to think too much about it!!

Mike said...

Two whole months! Congratulations. I enjoyed your January rant too - exactly that same feelings! Have a great night, and all the very best.

Cahill's Rest said...

Happy Anniversary Mont! Hope you have a super day....it's gorgeous outside.

J

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Congrats... many more months to come.. and years too :o)

I'm looking forward to meeting him now.. so I can give him a hug for making Benji so happy.

English and I just did our 1 month celebrations today :o) although it was kinda low-key... but since he is the sweetest thing ever.. he came over to my workplace and we got lunch together.

Labels