Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cocktails and Canapes...

Tonight, I'm having to cope with one of those awful aspects of my job...NOT! Yes, that's right folks, I'm off to Cocktails for a Cause - a Sex and The City themed charity party. Originally, our boss invited the girls in my team to go with a client each, but they suggested that I might like to go as well, knowing that I'm occasionally a bit of a girl AND a big fan of SATC. I'm taking one of my clients who's an absolute scream and the other girls in our team are doing likewise. It's 3 hours of endless Cosmopolitans and canapes to celebrate the forthcoming movie and to raise money for Breast Cancer research...not exactly something close to my heart (LOL) but a good cause none-the-less.
So it should be fun fun fun! A completely different night than last night, when I sat at home with take-away food and watched Game I of this year's State of Origin series (Rugby League).

So I can't wait! Boy, this job is just a killer sometimes! he he he!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to an SATC party next Friday. Can I borrow your Manolo's? :-)

Monty said...

I can lend you my Jimmy Choos if you want?

Labels