Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tuning in...

I have just discovered the joys of iTunes! Yes, that's right - 5 months after being given my iPod for Christmas, I finally ventured into the world of the iTunes store today and purchased my first song...and second song...and third...etc etc

Seriously, this is very addictive - I have been undertaking a journey of rediscovery of music from my past - and can see that this has all the potential to develop into a full-blown shopping habit! I just meandered from genre to genre, from artist to artist, year to year and it was marvellous! Why did I not get onto this sooner???

I've downloaded Jason Donovan (ok ok, so shoot me now), Colour Me Badd (ok, you really should shoot me now), Right Said Fred and East 17, among others. The depths of my musical low-brow-ness knows no end - the tackier, the cornier, the poppier the better! It's fabulous!

4 comments:

Tom said...

My goodness, you are a late starter! I also use Amazon (choose Digital Downloads from the left menu) as it's DRM free and often a bit cheaper than iTunes with the strong aussie $.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I've got my first iPod in March.. it's still unopened on my desk.

I've been meaning to open it but you've scared me into resisting :o)

Darth Gateau said...

I've sent a large man with a very large gun 'round to your place. He's going to let you have both barrels.

T said...

Take care of the leg Monty!

and Jason Donovan ?? !! You must have injured more than your ankle.

Labels