Friday, May 16, 2008

Two nights...

I had a work thingy last night to attend and there were drinks and canapes afterwards and McBrad had lots of college work to do so we decided that I would sleep at home. Which is fine, I do that maybe twice a week. Needless to say, I still miss him - my bed feels very empty. It's strange how quickly you get used to sleeping with someone.

Anyway, tonight he's going to a dinner party and I've got birthday (yes, another one) drinks after work for one of my colleagues so I'm also sleeping at home tonight! This will be the second night in a row without McBrad and you know what, it's the first time that's happened since I got back from Thailand! Don't know how I'll cope! :-(

On a related subject, it's amazing how, when you're with the Right One, everything is so much easier. With previous guys, there's always been questions, complications, hassles etc, but with McBrad, it's all just worked out! Aint love grand!

And it's also amazing how different things are at the moment when compared to the same time last year! Very good different I hasten to add!!! Life is beautiful!

And I do apologise that I haven't anything particularly interesting to post about. I will try harder to come up with a topic that isn't all about McBrad! I just can't stop thinking about him!

4 comments:

T said...

"And I do apologise that I haven't anything particularly interesting to post about."

Now you know what my life is like Monty !!! lol

have a great weekend :)

Mike said...

It IS really interesting! I hope you make up for your two nights apart ;-)

Reading your posts puts such a smile on my face. All the best.

Sh@ney said...

There is nothig wrong with being smitten, the longer the better I think. It is great reading, just how happy you are.
I enjoyed Sydney! With the exception of flying. Sorry we never got the chance to meet!
One day perhaps!
xox

Adaptive Radiation said...

My partner and I have spent only a few nights apart since we met and I still have difficulties sleeping on the rare ocassion when he is not around (and vice versa).

Btw Monty...thanks for the kind message on my blog last week. Hope to return the well wishes in a years time ; )

Labels