Saturday, May 05, 2007

Gratuitous eye candy...of Chris Evans...

After the reaction I had on my previous post about one of the yummiest actors to visit our Antipodean shores, my friend Evan kindly donated his personal collection of Chris Evans pics! This is one seriously HOT boy!!!
...on his back, legs in the air...what more could a boy ask for???

Perhaps Chris on his knees...with his jeans undone...

mmmm, I like black and white photography...
...and killer abs...makes me want to lick his torso...slowly...

His first big break into the movies...Cellular...I really must watch it again!

...a thoroughly delectable body...

...with nips ya just want to wrap your laughing gear around!

...what more can one say about this veritable Adonis? Yummmmeeeeee!!!
If anyone else has more pics of this delicious piece of eye candy, please feel free to post it in your blog or email it to me! Can't get enough of him at the moment!

4 comments:

Tales of the City said...

thanks for perking up my saturday morning!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a bad boy in these pictures....many thanks for the collection

brenton said...

I wanna know why he wasn't at the Logies with the others from the Fantastic Four last night.

Monty said...

Brenton, I'd love to say that he was with me...but alas, 'twas not to be! LOL

Labels