Friday, May 04, 2007

A Movie Meme...

Stole this off Yaniblog...

Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
The Princess Bride (and the book is just as good as the movie), Breakfast At Tiffany's

Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Pretty Woman

Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Chris Evans...from a purely eye candy perspective
Christian Bale...from an acting (and eye candy) perspective

Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Bill Murray

Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
The Princess Bride, Pretty Woman, Muriel's Wedding, Austin Powers - International Man of Mystery etc etc

Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Sound of Music, Chicago, Grease, The Producers etc etc

Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Sound of Music, Chicago, Grease, The Producers etc etc

Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The Matrix

Name a movie that you own.
The Sound of Music

Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Madonna - She surprised me because I thought she'd be a better actress!

Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
hell yeah...all the time as a kid...I vividly remember seeing Spaceballs back in 1987'ish

Ever made out in a movie?
Not yet...would like to however...

Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
Casablanca

Ever walked out of a movie?
Nope...I'm in finance...if I've paid for it, I'm going to sit there to the bitter end!

Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
ET - I was 11 and devastated when he died...

Popcorn?
Nah...don't really like it. I get icecream...or Snakes!

How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
I probably average 1 a month

What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Sunshine - starring the very hot Chris Evans

What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I'm a sucker for the ol' Romantic Comedy...but I tend to be a movie slut...will watch pretty much anything - except Westerns.

What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Rescuers!

What movie do you wish you had never seen?
2001 - A Space Oddessey...zzzzzzzzzzzz

What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
The Matrix...it seemed strange for about 25 minutes and then it all fell into place! And then I saw the next two sequels and got all confused again!

What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Alien...only watched about 1/3 of the movie the first time...

What is the funniest movie you've seen?
What's Up Doc - mid 70's movie starring Ryan O'Neil and Barbra Streisand...I remember literally rolling on my back with laughter, I could hardly breathe!

1 comment:

Darth Gateau said...

a couple of comments for you.

I LOVE What's Up Doc

I've met Christian Bale - it was very early in the morning, he looked like he hadn't been up long (I swear I could almost still smell 'bed' on him). He was unbelievably delicious and smashingly lovely. sigh

Labels