Friday, May 11, 2007

My week...

I am having a HELL of a week...or two....or three. In my line of work (Banking and Finance), this time of year is a nightmare! I love my job for 9 months of the year but April, May and June, I really don't like it! It's just so busy and the clients become very demanding and it's is just pure HELL!!! But, despite that, the last couple of weeks have been rather FANTASTIC! After hours that is. I'm, ummm, seeing a guy, and it's really really great at the moment! Monty's New Dating Paradigm has been cast aside...all newbies have been canned and Monty is just seeing the ONE GUY!!! *collective gasp* I'm not counting my chickens here, by the way! Enjoying it for the moment without any expectations. But whatever "this" is, it's pretty damn good!

I'm grinning without reason a lot at the moment! Hope everyone else has a great weekend because I know I will!!!!!

9 comments:

Tales of the City said...

Is he a fellow blogger?

Darth Gateau said...

Keep on grinning! Excellent news. That secret little smile of a loved-up person is a great one to catch someone with!

Peter said...

Every day counts!

I think I better mail him again to get an answer to my questions... because since you're in his life I'm on hold ;-)

Muzbot said...

There may be some jealous bloggers out there now Monty... Isn't it such a good feeling when you realise you're grinning and only you know the reason why. :)

Guy In London said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Hope it develops into something you can share with us ....

GIL

x

IAN said...

everyone comments on the dating :)but all i can say is i agree it is a tough time of year, the people i cook for are busy using up their expense account, am very busy

Tom said...

That's fantastic Monty! Stop titillating us though and give us some details! :P

T said...

the dating is great news mate :)

Keep on grinning !!!

Single Guy said...

You need to go to Fiji!! I recommend it! Hope the week gets better. I wanna hear all about this boi!

Labels