Monday, May 21, 2007

PST update...

Thanks to our friend Peter von Amsterdam, he has created a PST Membership card. Naturally, membership of such an exclusive club is limited to those who:

1. Have committed to wearing a Pink Shirt every Thursday; and
2. Have posted a PST pic on their blog to prove 1. above

Our fellow blogger Tom (who is also Patron of the PST Worldwide Challenge) also came up with a rather smashing idea. When coming across a guy wearing a Pink Shirt on a Thursday, demand to see his membership card. If he is not forthcoming with said membership card, then rip the shirt off his back! Of course, this must be selectively applied...to well built and handsome men only! he he he! Trust the British to come up with such a creative and wickedly good plan!

Oh, and here's my PST pic from last week - my apologies for the delay and for the somewhat rather dull picture!


10 comments:

about a boy said...

pink shirt thursday huh? i heard about this from brechi...what happened to half nekkid thursdays?

should i combine the 2 somehow?

Englishman in London said...

May I also extend my gratitude to PvA for my newly arrived PST membership card.

I am assuming my pic on the membership card must be of the pink shirt persuasion. Well it is. And tomorrow its laminated and in the wallet.

I wonder if I can use it as an official form of id at the airports this weekend . . . .

Peter said...

B. Thanks for PoSTing, it made my day!

Peter said...

E in Bp, you can even use it as a creditcard if you want too! Priceless! Or was that MasterCard?!

altraeis said...

Hmmmm one wonders if I could get away with wearing something pink underneath my Navy uniform?......Ill see about getting a pink T-shirt

Tales of the City said...

Eeek.. I peaked early.. wore mine today.. If the weather keeps up, I might wear a Pink Polo T to work and take a pic for you Monty..

Campbell said...

now cutectguy you have to share it with us all - I'm sure that's part of the membership requirements!

Darth Gateau said...

er...

I've complied with the strict criteria yet I'm sadly lacking in anything so beautifully crafted.

I'll go to my corner and sob gently....

Monty said...

DG - I don't have your email address to send you one...so, email me (my email address is linked to my profile) and I'll send you your card straight away! :-)

Single Guy said...

cute shirt and tie!

Labels