Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Fabulous Four...

I was out with Craig last night for dinner in Darlinghurst/Paddington which was most enjoyable. After dinner, we decided to walk over to Oxford St and have a drink and ended up going to The Oxford. As we were walking towards the pub, we noticed a lot of people outside, lots of strong lights and noise. Upon closer inspection, it was a red carpet type event being held downstairs and there were security guards, photographers and TV camera crews there so obviously there were some famous people to be viewed. So, we stuck around and who should turn up? The cast of the Fantastic Four! I had heard that they were going to be in Sydney however I had also read that it was going to be only 3 of the Four, with my favourite cast member - the highly spectacular and magnificently gorgeous Chris Evans - the missing one. Well, imagine my surpise (and absolute delight) when I saw his handsome face through the crowd! He is just as cute in the flesh as he is on screen! Unfortunately, he was fully clothed but it was still a very exciting moment of the night!

And, thanks to YarravillePaul, here's a picture of him which makes me go weak at the knees! Hubba hubba hubba!

9 comments:

Single Guy said...

Wow! Lucky you. I love that guy too..very HOT!

Anonymous said...

Yep, absolute envy from this Melbourne Man.... :D

altraeis said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have quite a few pics of Mr Evans...hubba hubba. How often have I watched the first Fantastic Four and pressed the pause button at the snow scene and wished I could just jump in there with him...droooool

Darth Gateau said...

Chris Evans...
YUM!
Hairy chest too...

Monty said...

Oh yes...I wish I could've got more intimate with him! He's soooo hot!!!!

Muzbot said...

That hairy chest and treasure trail, phew, it's very spunky. Well, more F*%KIN' HOT than spunky I guess.

SethX said...

Woo,Love your article very much!
Well,I also have some wallpaers of Chris Evans,you can visit and find it in my blog.....

Tom said...

I need to reprogramme my mental image of Chris Evans. Sadly my first thought is of the somewhat unattractive presenter of The Big Breakfast, a TV show in the UK in the 90s...

Monty said...

Oh my Tom...erase that image from your mind...he is one who has certainly improved (significantly) with age!

Labels