Sunday, May 27, 2007

Meme...

Stole this off Superdrewby...

PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Me: male
Date of birth: 10 April 1971
Current status: Single (if you have been reading this blog and didn't know that...then there's no hope for you!)
Eye color: Kinda Bluey greeny
Hair color: Mid-brown with blonde streaks
Right or left handed: Right.
Zodiac: Aries

PART 2: ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: English /Scottish/German
My fear: making a fool of myself
My weakness: falling for guys that just want to be friends! Grrrr...
My perfect pizza: Cabanosi, pepperoni, olives, mozzarella, artichokes

PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
Your first thought waking up: hmmmm, he's such a good snuggler
Tomorrow: work work work
Your bedtime: averages around 11pm'ish
Most missed memory: huh?

PART 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke Zero.
McD or Burger King: McDonalds.
Single or group dates: Single dates
Adidas or Nike: whatever
Lipton Tea or Nestea: neither - I'm a Twinnings boy exclusively!
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate all the way...unless it's vanilla icecream (with chocolate topping)
Cappuccino or coffee: Short Black (Espresso)

PART 5: DO YOU...?
Smoke: Nope, never have, never will.
Curse: not particularly

PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU...?
Drunk alcohol: Hell yeah!
Gone to the mall: Went today actually
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Nope

PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?
1 minute ago: writing this
1 hour ago: Sitting in the park in the sun, listening to Mika, reading about Elizabeth I, and eyeing off this cute guy who was sitting about 10 metres away with no shirt on and a hot body!
4 1/2 hours ago: Reading the Sunday paper
1 month ago: A month ago today, it was the day before I met HIM
1 year ago: Attending a wedding (it was a very dull one)

PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: my friends
I feel: tired at the moment...but it's a good tired.
I hate: someone else controlling my emotions...(it's the control freak in me coming out again)
I hide: my feelings when I'm hurt (or at least try to)
I miss: my family
I need: a good man to love

5 comments:

Peter said...

This tells me a bit more about you than the mails did.
;o)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Hey Monty. Thanks for the comment.

I noticed Mika featured in your meme (I have it on repeat on my MP3 Player).

Q. Have you heard Maroon 5's new album 'It Won't Be Soon Before Long' - if you like Mika's album I have a feeling you'll like that one too, it's pretty upbeat too.

I really like this meme... and surely since you stole it anyway I doubt you'll mind me stealing it too. Although how I will be part 7 worries me... I barely remember what I did yesterday let alone a year ago.

Monty said...

SSD - I haven't heard Maroon 5's new one yet...but I have their first album and loved it! I think I shall have to get it too!

Look forward to reading your meme!

x

Tales of the City said...

Hey.. you sound perfect. Hell if I were single.. especially your pizza option. Can we share when you are in town.

Monty said...

CCTG - absolutely! Actually, we're having one of those specific pizzas when we get to the beach house tonight...I've bought the ingredients and we'll make it as soon as we get there...yummm. And a big glass of Shiraz! mmmmmm...

Labels