Monday, October 01, 2007

More meme...

This has been going around the ridges so I thought I'd finally do it...

Does someone love you? Yes, but they're family - it's their job.
Do you know anyone named Dave? I actually have 7 Daves in my phone!
Ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a J? Actually, I've kissed a few J's
Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? Only on the phone - I'm told I sound like my brother Mark.
What colour are the walls of your parent's bedroom? White'ish
Do you think that hair extensions look skanky? Can't say that I would be able to tell to be honest.
Are you named after a grandparent? Nope
Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail? I'd so pass!
Are you taller than 5'6"? Indeedilly I am
Do you know anyone in jail/prison? Nope
Ever see a dead body? Nope
Do you like the colour green? Yeah, I quite like it.
What is your best friend's Dad's name? Not sure
How old are you? 36
Who was the last person to send you a text message? That would be Kev in NZ - we're meeting up in London next week
Ever drove into the ghetto to buy drugs? I have never taken drugs in my life so no need to drive to the ghetto...
Last restaurant you went to? Some Italian place in Leichhardt with Sam the other week
What is the weather like today? Gloriously warm, buckets of sunshine, breezy. Perfect Sydney weather!
Last voice mail you received? From my mate Dave (one of them) on Friday night apologising because he wasn't able to come out to celebrate my holidays.
What did you do yesterday? Spent the day cleaning my apartment and preparing for my soiree
What's the first thing you would do with five million dollars? Throw a party to celebrate with my friends - in Mykonos
What nationalities are you? 4th generation Aussie. My father's heritage is originally Scottish
How many hours did you sleep for last night? Ummm, I got to bed around 4am so I didn't actually sleep much at all last night, I slept until 2pm today so all up around 10 hrs.
Any upcoming concerts you want to attend? You betcha - Spice Girls! (sad I know)
Who's the last person that you felt was stalking you? Don't think I've ever been stalked...
Have you ever been on your school's track team? Not track team - I was in the tennis team however
What jewellery are you wearing? Three gold rings, and my gold chain
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you? Absolutely!
How much money do you have? After this holiday, I'll have none! ha ha
Do you swear at your parents? Never
Is your phone right beside you? Yep
Have you cried today? No
Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? I'd like that to be the case, but I doubt it
Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? Of course!
What is the colour of your bedsheets? Cream, with little navy and burgundy pattern things
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep, whenever I forgot to take my house keys to school, I'd have to break into my house through my window
Are you photogenic? You be the judge of that...you've seen my pics
What's your star sign? Aries
Where do you spend most of your money? My favourite store, David Jones'
What was the last thing you did? Have lunch...at 4pm!
Do you have a tattoo? Nope
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I prefer to sleep in on a Saturday morning...and I don't like watching TV during the day...
Is there a secret you've never told any of your friends? Of course, a boy has to have some secrets...
Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't mean it? If we're talking about the romantic type "I love you", then no, because I've not spoken those words to anyone...yet. I'd like to change that however! :-)
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? You bet.
What are you doing in 2008? Hopefully, settling down with the man of my dreams! ha ha!
What is your ring tone? The theme from Austin Powers! Too cool for school!
What were you doing at 2am last night? Dancing my socks off with my lovely friends Evan and McDreamy
Are your parents married/divorced/separated? Nope, they've been married for 44 yrs now
What are you doing tonight? Watching Idol
What are you doing tomorrow? Well, while everyone else is WORKING, I won't be! he he he! I've got a massage booked! And I'm meeting up with a friend for coffee.
Who did you last message on Myspace? As Tom said, Myspace is sooo last year!
What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? I've had my share of it, but much prefer the sex with emotional commitment.
Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Absolutely!
What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? Have never done Halloween
Favourite Disney movie? Pretty Woman (yes, Disney produced it)
What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? It's some kind of Ferris Wheel thingy

1 comment:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Ha, I did this one too... as per usual I stole it from Tom.

I didn't know Pretty woman was a disney movie.

You have a major acclimatisation to endure later this week, we have rain rain rain, and I've almost forgotten what the sun looks like.

Never been stalked, with a face likes yours? I find that hard to believe ;o)

Labels