Sunday, October 21, 2007

Grrr....

This is just a quick post! How annoying is this...last night (Sat), my brother Mark and his boyfriend Simon took me out to see "Wicked" which is a West End musical here in London. It was a great night, lots of fun! The plan was that we'd go for a drink or two before the show, and then after the show, they were going to take me to one of the big London gay clubs! I was really really looking forward to the whole night!

Well, the show ends and they're both yawning and saying how tired they are! What the...? They ended up putting me on a bus to Soho and went home! And so I toddled up to G.A.Y Bar but it was B.O.R.I.N.G. And it started emptying around 11:30pm and I really didn't want to trawl Soho looking for another bar. I just don't know London well enough. I was really in the mood for a bit of a dance too, but the thought of going into a strange club was just a bit daunting for me!

What's the use of having a gay brother with a 26 yr old boyfriend who both live in London, when they act like flipping 50 yr olds! Geez Louise! I think I need to meet me some SINGLE guys here in London who can take me out!

7 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

you big divvy!! You should have sent me a text! G A Y is awful! There are loads of great places. How much longer are you here again?

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

Englishman in London said...

Go catch up wit em thar bloggers!

Must be one in there who will play genial chaperone whilst you cruise! lol

Peter said...

They should have send you to Heaven
www.heaven-london.com

But since you'll be longer in London it still possible

Tales of the City said...

Or walk into a bar.. Rupert street for example.. find a young man to chat to.. play the tourist card and off you go.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

HAHA, that hilarious. I'm thinking they wanted some time alone and an excuse to get you out of the house.

GAY is over-rated. I'm with Peter, Heaven is supposed to be better.

You still have a over a week, make the most of it.

Monty said...

Thanks guys...I just didn't know any other places...but i had a little personal tour from a very nice young gentleman last night... :-) But I'm always up for company this weekend...it's my last weekend in London!

Labels