Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday EIB...

It's my gorgeous friend Englishman in Budapest's birthday today...it's a big one...his 40th! He's not wanting a big deal made of it, but it's just too much of a momentous occasion to miss. I'm so glad that I'm in the same hemisphere as him so that I can actually celebrate with him!

Happy Birthday C...you're a top friend and I'm grateful for the circumstances that led to us meeting! It's often the friends that you find in unexpected places that turn out to be the best! And you certainly are that! Big hug for my favourite Englishman!

Monty! xxx

1 comment:

Englishman in London said...

Monty,

You sweet thing! Thanks for your Thursday wishes!

In full agreement about the friends in unexpected places - an Aus in Hun land!

The circumstances of our meeting has been in my mind several times this week - thankfully the teargas, rubber bullets, riot police and city rocked by violence has not been necessary!

Made me smile several times when downtown!

Big hug back!

EIB

Labels