Friday, October 05, 2007

Monty On Tour 1...

Well, here I am in London...and it's a gorgeous day outside - gorgeous blue skies and maybe 20 degrees celcius or so! 'twas a long flight (aren't they all) but uneventful...unfortunately, although Darth did his best to arrange it, there were no really cute Flight Attendants so didn't do that much flirting onboard! But I was met by Simon, my brother Mark's boyfriend and I've come home and had a very much needed shower...almost feeling human again!

I must say, although I was only here a year ago, I'd quite forgotten how many HOT guys there are in London. Just taking the tube is a pleasant way of copping some eye candy! I knew there was a reason why I have a thing for Englishmen!!! Kid in a candy store - that's Monty!!!

Now, I'm going to grab me a bus and head into the city somewhere...need to stay awake until tonight. So will do some sundry sightseeing - nothing too meaningful as I won't be in a state to fully appreciate it - grab some lunch, have a wonder around and then tonight, Mark and Simon are taking me to dinner at a local restaurant and then it's to bed for some serious zzzzzz's.

Tomorrow, one of Simon's friends' flatmate, who quite conveniently runs a bar in Paddington somewhere, has booked out a section of his bar and there's going to be a big Rugby World Cup thing for a bunch of his friends (as The Wallabies are playing England). So whilst I couldn't give a stuff about the rugby, hopefully, there'll be some nice rugger types there and after a few beers, who knows! he he he! I'm terrible aren't I!!!

4 comments:

GB said...

Glad u brought the sunny weather with u from Oz mate, but please do us a favour and leave it here when u return :-)

GB xxx

Anonymous said...

GB is right, Monty. You did take the good weather with you to London. It's about 18° and overcast here in Sydney. Glad to hear you made it there in one piece. Now get out there and cut a swath through the London scene for us antipodean types!

Big hugs from Down Under,
ZB

Tales of the City said...

Welcome Fair sir...

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

OMG - that is exactly what I was gonna say GB.

Labels