Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday already...

It's now 1pm Friday and I've left work for the day! Yay! I've left early so that we can get a headstart on the traffic and hopefully make good time down to the beach house. I really need this weekend away, and having Evan and McDreamy along is fantastic! Should be lots and lots of fun, plus I hope lots of sleeping in!

It's been an interesting week...inspired by one of my friends, I had organized a couple of dates, one for Wednesday night and one for Thursday night! I realized on Tuesday that I already had a dinner with friends arranged for Wednesday night, so had to postpone that date (with The Doctor) until next week. Wednesday night's dinner was rather large...lots of freeflowing wine (rather good wine too!) meant that Monty was a little worse for wear Thursday. Hence, I postponed the Thursday guy until next week too. The thing I'm a little trepidacious about is I've already booked a couple of dates next week, and now with this week's boys put back until next week, I'm kinda running out of available nights! argggghhhhhhh! Monty will be a busy boy next week methinks!

This actually worked out quite well, because I ended up catching up with Muzbot for dinner last night instead, and as always, it was a great night. You learn so much about a person when you are talking one on one, and I certainly think we've moved on from the "polite conversation" phase of our friendship! lol

So, the weekend is ahead and I'm excited. Hope everyone else has a good one too!

3 comments:

Campbell said...

Have a great weekend Monty.
Next week is sounding like fun, hectic notwithstanding.

Tom said...

Too many men not enough time huh? What a horrendous situation to be in!! LOL

Hope you have/had a super weekend away!

Sh@ney said...

Thankyou for the well wishes...I appreciate your time to comment...hugs
Sh@ney

Labels