Thursday, July 26, 2007

PST...

Well, it's Pink Shirt Thursday and as I was searching through my old 80's pics for a suitable pic to post for Muzbot's challenge, I came across this one...and I thought it would be very appropriate for a PST post - a family in pink. This is a bit daunting actually, as I've not posted any pics of my family before. But, here it is, in all it's grainy glory!

Monty, of course, is the 13 yr old (it's 1984) in his pink t-shirt, mum in the middle (now bet you didn't guess that...ha ha) in her pink striped shorts, and my older brother Mark (the gay one in London) in all his hot pink glory as a 16 yr old. Hmmmm, wonder if our, errrr, leanings were being unwittingly manifested, even at that early age.
And here's Monty now, in all his pink shirted, "designer stubbled" glory.

14 comments:

Campbell said...

hmmmm....was the first pic taken on a Thursday?!

Designer stubble looking very sexy. Don't worry, you can still see the strength of the jaw line.....and those eyes!!

GB said...

So you're coming to London in October Monty :-). Business or pleasure?

GB xxx

Monty said...

Yes Campbell, I was waiting for the comment on the eyes! Thanks!
GB - yes, I'm London-bound and it's strictly pleasure - catch up with my brother and his b/f as well as meet some bloggers (HINT) and some other friends I have over there.

T said...

uber sexy stubble !!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....strong, angular jaw line, with very sexy designer hair and beard.....hmmmmm.....are you flirting with us all.

Post a wink if you are... lol

Monty said...

Paul...WINK! he he he!

GB said...

Well Monty, as I'm sure you know, HBH did a posting about a London bloggers meet recently, and last week cuteCTguy actually organised one!

Me? I'm very shy! One of the problems with meeting guys who know that I'm GB is that people seem to have their own image of what I'm like in person, and a face to face meet completely shatters that illusion. I can't match up to people's expectations. Anyway, no idea where I'll be in October or if you have any inclination to meet up with with me, but if you do why don't you let me know what your plans are?

GB xxx

Muzbot said...

Great pics Monty! I can see the family resemblance.

Poobaba said...

Hi Monty,
Thanks for adding a link to my blog, so to be a pain but I think the hyperlink is wrong as it has the http bit twice, it should be: http://www.poobaba-backfromthebring.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Nick

Single Guy said...

WOW..flash from the past! you still look very young

Darth Gateau said...

stubble...

grrrrr...

;¬)

Brechi said...

Love them both...I need to jump on the pink shirt bandwagon one of these coming Thursdays.

sandy said...

I love flashback posts! You three look very happy in that photo.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Sweet pictures. I esp love the ones frome the 80s.

Labels