Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Less is more...

OK, it's getting into week 3 of my unshaven state and it's starting to be a little irritating. PLUS, it's really looking scruffy - I'm walking down the street in my suit and I look like a well dressed homeless person! I have always had a very defined jaw and I'm losing it with this beard...the edges have softened and I'm not a fan. I've also had a couple of people here at work comment that the growth is making me look "more mature" - what the...? Not liking that!

So, after much thought, I'm going to go home and get my clippers out and trim it. I'm not ditching it; I just think it looks better as a "designer stubble" than its current state. I've been checking out all the other guys in the city who do have facial hair and it seems that the closely trimmed beard thing is the way to go. And I think it suits me more. Will post a pic on PST - though to be honest, I think it will look like my last pic which was when it was at its "designer stubble" phase.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Hmmm... Muz shaved his off yesterday too.... are beards just not cool in the sydney blogosphere any more? ;)

Monty said...

I'm not going the full smooth shave that Muz has done...still keeping the facial hair, just a lot shorter...

Campbell said...

I like the short trimmed look.
Looking forward to another pic on PST. Just make sure it catches your eyes!

Labels