Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smug...

Yes, that's right folks, your correspondent has been walking around today smugly smiling, happy as Larry! McBrad arrived back safe and sound yesterday morning, with all limbs intact, and so was more than taken advantage of! Three weeks of abstinence has been a killer but it was all worthwhile, let me say!

And after three weeks sleeping in a cold lonely bed, it was wonderful to have my man next to me. He pulled me into him, spooning, and it was like a bolt of lightning - it just felt soooooooo good and it had been sooooo long. I love that I fit just perfectly in against him.

Monty is one chirpy chap at work today!

11 comments:

The Mutant said...

Oh my lord, look at you... all young and in love!

How's his accent now, Can you still understand him?

Remember to take it easy, I'd hate for you to wear him out!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Brendan!

Volodya said...

that's cool, I'm happy for you guys!

Tom said...

And the prize for the most predictable blog post ever goes to...!

How is he? Hope he's feeling alright. :)

Brent said...

Great to hear that he is back.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Yay for Monty!

Anonymous said...

whatever

Monty said...

Anon, you're more than welcome to read the blog(and even more welcome to stop reading the blog), but if you really feel the desire to impose your sarcasm, at least have the guts to do so with an identity instead of hiding behind the mask of "anon".

scottiejt said...

here here monty. :)

K said...

Right on Monty, I think "anon" is just jealous of your happiness.

T said...

too exhausted to blog, huh ??

too much pash rash ?

XXX T C

Labels