Monday, November 03, 2008

Anniversary...

There's a couple of anniversaries to mention, both of which I missed!!!

Firstly, it was my 2nd blogging anniversary on the 23rd October! Yes folks, Monty has been dishing up this frivilous floss for over 2 years now!!! Can you believe it!!! So, a big thanks to all of you who've contributed to my blog, simply by reading it and commenting as well. My life has certainly turned around in the past 2 years and even in the past 12 months since my last anniversary post...all for the better! Of course, my gorgeous McBrad is a large part of my change circumstances!

And speaking of McBrad, we achieved 7 months together last week. It actually passed us by without noticing - granted, we were somewhat in the midst of a joyful and blissful reunion and so completely forgot about everything else. I realized the next day and sent an email to him. But we already agreed not to formally celebrate any more milestones until we hit the REAL anniversary (next March) but still, thought it was worth mentioning.

We caught up with fellow blogger Tom on the weekend - we went out to dinner at Rubyos on King St, Newtown and spent a pleasant couple of hours grazing the variety of foods and drinking some rather splendid wine. I actually dusted off a bottle of '98 Cab Shiraz and it was just perfect (and Tom brought a lovely Aussie Marsanne too)!!!

That's about it. Just a quick post. Have a good week!

6 comments:

scottiejt said...

congrats on both anniversaries. :)

Volodya said...

happy anniversary Monty! x

James said...

It's funny how in the first year of a relationship you remember every week and month and after that you just do every year. I think there's an argument for continuing the monthly anniversaries actually :) And you never forget the first time you meet. It was ten years this year since I met my ex, and it was still significant even though we're no longer together. :)

Darth Gateau said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Adaptive Radiation said...

Happy 2 year blog anniversary and 7 month relationship milestone!

Englishman in London said...

Happy Anniversaries Monty!

Big hug to you both for both!

Labels