Friday, October 03, 2008

Long weekend...

Well, it's Friday and it's a long weekend ahead...Monday being, ummm, Labour Day I think. Not sure what it is really, but frankly, who cares! It's a public holiday and that's all that matters.

It's been a lovely week - I feel even more in love with McBrad than ever. I seriously thought that the honeymoon would be over by now, but it isn't. :-) He's such a gorgeous human being, as well as being thoroughly HOT!

Anyway, this weekend, the Sleaze Ball is on (as well as a plethora of other man-friendly parties). I've always been fairly ambivalent to Sleaze, though I do confess to a certain degree of curiosity about it. It's always been a "I'll do it one day" kinda thing for me and I'm sure one of these days, I will actually attend. But until that time, I'll let everyone else enjoy it.

It was apparently 35 degrees Celcius today...fan-flaming-tastic if you ask me!!! Though unfortunately, the forecast is for it to be overcast and 25 degrees tomorrow and Sunday! Terrible! But still, we've got Monday off and I'm really looking forward to that. It's just going to be a lazy weekend with my gorgeous man and to be honest, that's all I need!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Reading "Labor Day" and "Long Weekend"; I was starting to think there'd be no sappy, mushy, lovey-dovey stuff... I guess 6 months of passion and tender care makes any man go all fruity inside :)

Have a great weekend despite the weather cooling down; you've only got 6 months to go before it becomes a year xx

Monty said...

And trust me, if the next 6 months are anything like the last 6 months, Monty is going to be one VERY happy man!!! :-)

The Mutant said...

Long weekend... Long weekend? Where's my long weekend. Fuck, do you New South Welshman ever bloody work? The next long weekend in Vic isn't until Christmas, plus a public holiday for Melbourne Cup (on a Tuesday though, boo) Oh well, you'll just have to make the most of it on my behalf I guess. Enjoy yourself and think of me, working hard... Saturday and Monday, work, work, work!

Tom said...

Sleaze and the like have never held much appeal for me either - but then I loathe clubbing passionately so I'm hardly going to enjoy clubbing on a grand scale! But for those who do like it I hope they have fun! :)

@Kezza... you've already had your labour day so stop whinging! :P

Labels