Saturday, October 25, 2008

Temptation...

It's 10pm on Saturday night. I'm lying on the couch watching a dvd when I receive an sms from Howard the Pom. HTP was an occasional FB of mine, who lived in Kirribilli, which is about 10 mins drive from my place. He'd message me in former days if he felt like a shag and if I was up for it, he'd pop over, we'd do the business and he'd be off again. He was the absolute true definition of an FB - there was no meaningful conversation, I don't even know his last name. I do know that he works for the same firm that fellow blogger Tom used to work for (Tom, however, does not know him). Anyway, it's been over a year since I last saw HTP, before my last UK holiday and obviously, since then I've moved on.

Anyway, HTP is seeking a liason tonight. I've told him I'm in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend and in fact, I'm staying at my boyfriend's place tonight. He's countered with the suggestion of a threesome. You have to give him points for persistence. He is quite a nice guy, and does fit the bill physically for me and I've got to say, I always enjoyed our encounters. But, although fate has put temptation in my path tonight, there's just no way I'm going there.
I advised him to grab a cab into Oxford St, go to a bar and pick up a boy and take him home. He says he only wants me. Well, he's only human after all. I can't help that I'm the best shag he's ever had!

Anyway, it was just an interesting and somewhat different aspect to an otherwise fairly quiet Saturday night in the life of Monty!

8 comments:

Tom said...

I don't even know his last name
You don't even know his real first name I don't think... I did some research for you remember?! LOL.

Saturday night at home in your boyfriend's house looking after his dog. What a lot has changed in the last year! :)

Anonymous said...

You were tempted, and did not fail...
.... good for you Monty, your love remains faithful and strong!

May it always be so

(and congrats on passing the exam)

The Mutant said...

I've been approached with a sililar temptation from an old buddy of mine. I was flattered that he'd thought of me and he was polite enough to wish me well in my relationship. I smiled at the memory of the fun I'd had then reached over and hugged my boyfriend, secure in the knowlefge I've made the right choice with him!

T said...

.... bet the wait was worth it :)

You are a good man Monty !

Anonymous said...

Good on you Monty and congrats on exam. Well, I hope you had a beautiful day with your man's return.

BTW, just being curious, was monogamy discussed and agreed upon between you and your man or just assumed?

Monty said...

Anon, we did discuss the monogamy issue quite early in the piece actually. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you.Your love for your man is so real, so genuine. I have never met or hear of a couple as devoted to each other as you and your man. So what if you slut around and look to hook up? All that matters is that you turned your trick down, put him in his place, and saved him for later just in case your "real boyfriend" wants to have a "threesome." That is so romantic. I aspire to be as genuinely in "love" as you and your man when I grow up, in gay years. For now, I'm just a prude with one boyfriend, no one else in the horizon aspring to have a threesome ... but I aspire, I aspire to be like you. My hero.

Monty said...

Well, who's a cheerful soul today then? Not sure what I've said or done to you, Anon, to provoke this kind of response.?.?...! HTP is NOT a backup of any kind, it's been over a year since I last saw (or was in contact with) him so I'm confused as to why you're drawing the conclusion you are?

Anyway, glad you are happy with your boyfriend. As am I with mine. You may just need to "get over yourself".

Labels