Friday, June 20, 2008

What a hullaballoo...

(Blog title thanks to Darth Gateau) I'm sorry, but I can't help but be amused at how defensive Apple people get when they detect even the slightest negativity about their enthusiasm for all things Mac! Poor Tom is copping a hiding at the moment and he's valiantly trying to defend himself but alas, methinks my predominantly PC-using readers are not so understanding! LOL

I walked past the computer shop this morning and lo and behold, you can now just walk in without queuing for 30 hours! What a suprise! The quote of the day for me came from a newpaper editorial online which said "The new Apple Store in Sydney is full of hot air — and it isn't coming from the sun."

5 comments:

IAN said...

Those people at the Herald are a bit hard up I'd say!
They've put it in their editorial! Must be an important event to be worthy of a mention!

Tom said...

Monty, go into the bloody store and play with the nice shiny computers next time instead of just walking past like you're too cool for school. Go on, you know you want to! :P

Mike said...

Since my nearly 2month-old iPhone turned into an iBrick for most of today due to what appears to be an imminent battery collapse, I hope the new store has a rapid battery changeover service.

Darwin said...

I'm with you on this one - I don't get it. But are you actually suggesting a lack of anything better to do down under ;-)

Darth Gateau said...

ooh... there's just worms all over the place now that you've opened that can...

Labels