Saturday, June 07, 2008

Flowers...


McBrad bought me this lovely big bunch of sunflowers - to quote him, "I bought sunflowers because you bring sunshine to my life". Cheesy, corny, vomit inducing and cliched...but I just melted! What a sweetheart!!!


On a completely different topic, Sex and The City was FABULOUS! Yes, it was just like a really long TV episode (or rather, 3 episodes back to back) but it was just soooo good to see the girls again in action. Very satisfying, but also a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions throughout the movie! I can see this will have to be purchased on DVD and rewatched at a later date!

4 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Thats directly from English & I's Big Book of Cheese - but rest assured we all partake such actions occasionally :o)

I still need to catch up on Season six before I go see the movie

Anonymous said...

You know that feeling when you vomit into your own mouth.... just a little....????

Monty said...

Anon - you may vomit, but not I...I'm too happy with my gorgeous man! :-)

Darwin said...

I think that's wonderful (the flowers I mean, and what he said).

I have to agree about Sex and the City. Loved it for what it was, and I think they did it really well. Strangely emotional for me...

Labels