Saturday, June 14, 2008

Port Douglas bound...

Well, it's all now locked in. McBrad just booked the flights and I've booked the resort! I'm very excited - our first holiday together! AND now that it's freezing cold outside at the moment, the thought of a week in the tropics just sounds perrrrrfect! We leave 13 July and return 19 July - so it's just a quick 7 days/6 nights trip. And only 4 weeks away!!! We may do a rainforest trip or maybe a reef cruise, or we might just lay on the beach sipping cocktails for the whole time! Don't really care - it'll be warm, sunny and I'll be there with my very GORGEOUS man...all the other details we can work out later on!

Hope everyone is having a dandy weekend! :-)

1 comment:

Poobaba said...

I know you guys have been seeing a lot of each other, but this holiday together will give you both an idea of what it would be like to be 24 - 7 with each other.

Give it 5 years and you'll be holidaying with his parents like me.
Poobaba x

Labels